Chapter Thirteen

Scarlet's POV

"Get off me!"

I sat up quickly, hearing someone scream.

I wasn't sure what it was- but it shouldn't of been happening at midnight, when I was asleep.

"I said get off!" They screamed again.

I was now clutching onto my pyjama pants urgently.

I slowly walked from the guest room, to Harry's room, where the noise was coming from.

"Get off, before I snap your neck!"

I gasped and ran in the room.

There was no one in there except Harry, who was sleeping peacefully.

I thought it was my imagination, but as I was about to leave, I heard a,

"Let go"

I turned around and saw Harry sleep talking.

I burst out into fits of laughter as he continued.

Finally, he stopped the screaming, but started on something else.

"Scarlet... I love you, you sexy thing."

"You have a great ass babe."

"Ugh! You're so hot!"

"Hmmm... Scarlet.... Your lips are addicting... Mmmmm....." He started whispering in his sleep.

I started to giggle.

I wondered if he would talk to me in his sleep, so I started to talk to him.

"Mmmm... Harry... Kiss me...." I whispered.

He chuckled and pucked his lips. I laughed and kissed them.

As I was about to pull away, his hand was at the back of my head pushing me down.

I rolled my eyes, realising I had woken him by kissing him.

"Your kiss woke me up" he smiled lazily, as he sat up.

I blushed when I realised he was shirtless- most likely naked- but that's not the point.

The point was, he was shirtless. That's every fans' dream- to see him shirtless.

He had the blankets wrapped around his lower half. That's what gave me the idea that he was naked- but when he moved, I saw he had boxers on.

'Phew' I thought.

"Come 'ere" he mumbled, his arms wide open, signalling he wanted a hug.

I hesitantly accepted, as it reminded me of one of the times Cameron had hurt me.

But I knew Harry would never do such a thing-

Right?

I snuggled under the blankets with him, as we lied in silence.

He was lightly stroking my face, and he was so close that his breath tickled my cheeks.

I thought back to the sleep talking.

"Did you have a nice dream?" I asked, with a smirk.

He raised an eyebrow, "w-what?"

"Did you have a nice dream about my ass?"

He blushed in the darkness.

"I-it-I-I didn't- wait- It wasn't just- Scarlet- I swear-" he stuttered.

"Just shut up" I giggled.

"Y-you aren't mad?" He asked.

"Of course not! Apart from when you woke me up, by screaming "let go of me" or "get off".... something like that" I frowned, trying to remember.

"Oh- sorry" he chuckled, before feeling my face.

"What are you doing?" I said into his hand.

"Trying to look for these" he said, and I felt a soft pair of lips kiss each one of my cheeks, then my lips.

He pulled back so unexpectedly, that I went back for more.

I almost was on top of him as I continued kissing his plump lips. He smiled through the kiss, before his strong arms lifted me up off of him.

"I never knew you were this feisty" he chuckled, obviously enjoying the fact that I wanted to kiss him.

"It's what night does to me" I shrugged, before his lips were back on mine.

No, I did not want to have sex with him. I mean, not at the moment anyway. His lips were addicting and I needed more of them.

I felt something hard underneath me.

"Woah, boy. Nah. Na-uh" I snapped my fingers in a 'Z' formation.

"Sorry" Harry breathed, before his lips met mine again.

I felt a sudden pain on my bottom lip, and I shrieked.

"Ow!" I screamed.

"What? Are you okay?" Harry asked, concerned. He turned on the lamp beside him.

"Yeah, but- I think you bit my lip! Or I did maybe but... It's bleeding!" I screamed.

"Ahhh shit" Harry mumbled and leaned over to his night stand. He rummaged through some things I don't want to say, before finally handing me a tissue.

"Thanks" I said with an apologetic look.

He just smiled.

I found this was a perfect time to check his real body out. Not just the ones on the pictures.

His long, skinny tanned body fitted perfectly on the bed. His muscular biceps flexed with every move he made.

His brown mop of curls were perfectly messed up on his head. His teeth were white and straight. His lips were plump and pinkish- skin colourish.

His jawline was just amazing- (and his abs, but lets just keep that between you and me).

His nose sat like a cute button, and his dimples couldn't of been cuter.

His trademark smirk was always plastered on his face. Who knows what that boy thinks of.

And his electrifying green eyes could hypnotise you with a glimpse.

He was perfectly imperfect.

Even the tiniest pimple couldn't make me love him less.

"What are you staring at?" Harry smirked.

"What? NOTHING!" I screamed.

Harry chuckled.

"Get some sleep gorgeous" he said as he pulled my body into his strong arms.

"I love you" I said, and kissed his cheek.

"Love you too" he whispered.

And then, the darkness washed over our eyes and sleep took over us.