Chapter 15

Nate

"Focus. You're losing the game." I told myself and took a sip of my Red Bull. Leah really is a distraction. I guess it's just the way she looks at me with those amazing brown eyes or maybe its he warm smile or the way she talks...

I really don't know. She's just too egoistical. I need to move on. The words,
'GAME OVER' flashed on the screen of my 42 – inch plasma TV and I banged at the keys on my PS remote control.

Leah

"Leah," Rocky said from the other line.
"Marc Jacobs wants to name a line after you and you obviously need to attend the shoot!" she squealed.

"Wow. That's awesome." I said.
"Be there. Marc Jacobs on 5th Ave tomorrow 12:00 P.M. sharp." She instructed me.
"See you there. Bye." I hung up.

Even though I'm hot and famous, my life isn't like a fairytale or a high school movie. I would do anything for Nate. He's the part of me I sometimes wish I didn't need. He wasn't one of my many flings, or exes to whom I said, I love you, Just for the sake of it.
I loved him with all my heart.

I went outside and I saw Serena sitting in the kitchen.
"Do you want coffee?" she asked.
"No. I'm here to get some supplies." I said blankly.
"For what?" she asked.
"My pity party."
I grabbed seven brownies, heated them and placed them in the plate. Next. I took a bunch of magazines with me and headed to my room.
"Leah!" she tried to say but I slammed the door on her face.

I never ate brownies; forget eating more than two at one go. I tucked in and with each bite some sour memories came flooding back.

Before I knew what I was actually doing, I had polished off five of the seven brownies in my plate. Then, Chuck decided it was okay for him to just barge into my room whenever he wanted.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a hint of shock in his tone.
"Sampling brownies because I'm such a bored in life loser - loner." I replied sarcastically.
He gave me a confused look.
"I'm trying to overcome my fear of food, remember?" I prompted.

"Oh, that." He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.
"What happened?" I asked him.
"Serena called." He said.
"So?"
"Why did you slam the door on her face?"
"She's annoying me." I told him.

"You're just hurting Lea-"
"Chuck please. If you don't know how to knock, you can leave." I snapped.
"Fine. I guess I'll see you at dinner then." He said and left.

Now that Bart's engaged to Lily, we have to behave like a 'family'. Dinner together, lunch together, it's so annoying! Is it selfish to want personal space?

Blair'm

"We need to find a way to get Lee and Nate back together." I said.
"How?" Chuck asked.
"She's sitting cross legged on the floor eating her feelings." He told me.
"I thought she had an eating disorder." I said.
"She's depressed."

Leah? Depressed? She moves on faster than you can say the word 'ex'.

"And Nate?" I asked.
"He's playing video games and smoking weed.
She went to him this morning to apologize. He told her to stay away."
"No wonder she's hurting. Nate needs to realize that he's not the center of the earth." I said, thoughtfully.

"He, just like my sister, needs to get over his ego. I swear, both of their ego combined is the size of the universe." Chuck said.
"You know what? Lets not mess it up. They'll eventually get back together. They love each other." I said.
"Yeah. You're right. The can figure it out themselves.