Heart of ice (Kili love story)

I created the characters myself except the obvious ones from the hobbit hope you enjoy this first chapter

Freyana was the princess of a town called Dandorn. The city lies hidden in the vast land between the Iron Hills and the sea of Rhun. This is the town of the Elementals; people who were small like dwarves, however they had slender, nimble bodies that allowed then to move silently around forests. Just like hobbits they can go unnoticed if they wish. These people possessed the power of the elements.

The king had the power of frost and in turn gave his three children the same powers. Freyana had two bothers who were twins. Merron and Gendry. All white/silver hair with golden eyes. Her hair reached to her bottom. Freyana's mother died when she took ill after a long birth of her two brothers. She was a sailors daughter and when the king, who was only a prince at the time, first saw her he fell in love. Her mother lived in Dandorn for many years with the prince when they eventually got married and became king and queen a few years later. When Freyana was younger her mother would sings songs of the sea, her favourite was my jolly sailor bold as it reminded her of her grand-father and how he met her grand-mother. The princess and the two princess were only 4 summers apart in age and were very close. They loved to practice shooting arrows and strengthening their powers.

This story begins on the top of a hill just on the outskirts of Dandorn. The sun was beaming down on the three siblings loosing arrows and hitting targets with icicles. Princess Freyana and her brothers spent most of their time on this hill.

She was wearing a loose, dark blue tunic that went just past her hips and some black breeches. She took a deep breath in and focused her powers to her hands. Pressed her hands in a prayer action to her stomach and pushed them forward and spread her hands open with her wrists touching. A blast of icicles came shooting from her hands and knocked over the target. She then waved her arms in an upward motion and brought ice rising up from the target, it reached twice her height. She smiled at her accomplishment.

"Beat that boys" she said smugly giving Merron a little punch on the arm.

"I think your powers have often much stronger Frey, we can barely shoot two icicles" said Gendry.

"That's why we practice" she told whilst taking Marrons place on the log. He prepared a new target and got ready to shoot an arrow. Just as he was about to release it they heard voices coming from the bottom of the hill along with the sound of horses.
Marron looked over to Freyana and Gendry on the log and said "did you hear that?" Gendry nodded and Freyana pressed a finger to her lips to notion them to be quiet. They all laid flat on the grass and slowly crawled to a point where they would see who was making the noise. It was thirteen dwarves, a hobbit and a wizard on ponies and a horse. They were heading towards the town.

They quickly ran down the hill and climbed on to the White lions and raced back to the castle. White lions were only found in Dandorn and were twice the size of normal lions.
Freyana's white lion was special because when she was younger a wizard forged a head piece for Freyana that people often mistook for a crown that had a single purple jewel in it. Freyana's white lion, Drezan , had the same jewel attacked to her rains. This connected their minds together. Her head piece was gold and the jewel was at the centre of her forehead.

The three of them reached the castle in which they lived and ran as fast as they could to a balcony to try and see the company come to the castle.

Thanks for read I should be uploading a new chapter next week. I'm yet to write it.