•Chapter 2• (Edited)

Chloe's POV

"You never told me your name." Niall said to me when we were finally in his car.

"Oh how rude of me. It's Chloe."

"Chloe... I like that!" Niall exclaimed.

I chuckled and stared out the window. Niall turned up the radio and my favorite song came on. Story of My Life. I let the lyrics flow through my mind as I thought about the events of today. Michael cheated on me, Niall Horan found me crying in an ally, and now I'm headed to his flat to hang out. Wow.

When it got to Niall's part I started to quietly sing along, forgetting about everything that happened today. I sang until the song was over.

"Wow Chloe! You have a gorgeous voice!" I blushed and looked down.

"Sorry, I just got caught up in the moment." I told him embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry! Your voice is wonderful, Chloe! I've never heard someone sing as good as you before! Maybe you could record a song with the lads and I sometime!" I was in shock. THE NIALL HORAN just told me he loved my voice and wanted me to record with One Direction! Am I dreaming?!

"Really?" was all that would come out of me.

"Yeah! I'll call the boys and tell them to meet us at my flat so they can get to know you."

"OK..."

*Niall's POV*

I found this girl just in an ally crying. She was absolutely beautiful. It hurt me to see her crying. After finding out what was wrong  I brought her to my flat to chill. In my car she started singing Story of My Life. Oh my she can sing. Her voice is angelic.

"Wow Chloe! You have a gorgeous voice!" She kept apologizing and then the idea came to me that she could record a song with the lads and I.

"Don't be sorry! Your voice is wonderful Chloe. I've never heard someone sing as good as you before! Maybe you could us sometime!" I could tell she was surprised, but her voice really is amazing. I called the boys and told them to go to my flat because I have a surprise for them. Louis screamed so loud that Chloe had cover her ears. This is going to be interesting.

*Chloe's POV*

About 10 minutes after Niall and I got to his flat, all the boys showed up. Niall and I were laughing at the TV show we were watching so loud that we didn't realize that they had walked in.

"Niall who's the beautiful girl?!" someone yelled. I looked over to the door and realized it was Louis. I blushed so much.

"Louis shut up! This is Chloe. She's a friend of mine. I called you here because Chloe has an amazing voice so I thought you lads could get to know her so she could record with us." 

"Oh that's a great idea." Liam said.

"So boys what shall we do?"

"OH I KNOW!" Louis and Harry screamed at the same time. Oh boy.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!" All the boys yelled in agreement and we all sat down on the floor.

Louis started, "HARREH HARREH! Truth or dare?"

"Ummmmm dare." "Ooo OK. I dare you to call the 16th person in your contacts and ask them on a date."

"Ugh Louis...." Harry whined.

"Do it now." Louis spoke sternly. 

"Ok I will!" Harry called the 16 person on his list. "Um hi Melissa. It's Harry. I was wondering if tomorrow night you wanted to go on a date?"

"Harry put it on speaker!" Louis whispered.

"OH great! I'll see you then! Bye!" Harry hung up his phone and smiled looking quite satisfied.

"Hmmm Liam, truth or dare?" Harry said to Liam.

"Truth."  

"Damn it. Ok um... who would you rather marry? Eleanor or Perrie?" Zayn and Louis had looks of horror on their face. Either answer Liam picked would not be good for him.

"Harry why? I guess I choose Perrie because if I chose Eleanor Louis would kill me. Sorry mate." Liam said and looked at Zayn.

"Alright umm Niall. Truth or dare buddy?"

"Umm dare!"

"Oh Liam I have a really good one for him!" Louis yelled. They whispered some stuff then Liam turned to Niall.

"I dare you to kiss Chloe! You have to do it!" My mouth dropped open.

"Guys I don't think that's a good idea.."

"Just do it Niall." I said. All it is is a dare. "It's OK." I smiled up at him.

"Are you sure?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and looked at him. He slowly leaned down and when his lips hit mine I felt something I've never felt before. He put his hands on my waist and mine instantly went around his neck grasping his hair. I kissed back because it felt so right.

Someone cleared their throat and we broke apart. Both of us were blushing like mad. "Well we all know that the kiss Niall and Chloe just shared was WAY more than a dare." Harry said. We both blushed even more if that's possible.

"Niall it's your turn."

"Oh right... Um Chloe. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

He whispered in my ear," Will you go on a date with me sometime?"

"Yes I will." I answered out loud for all to hear. After a few more rounds of truth or dare, all the boys wanted to watch the Conjuring. I don't really like scary movies, but I'll suck it up. I sat down next to Niall on the couch. The movie started and right away I jumped. Niall put his arm around me and pulled me close. As the movie went on, I started to feel my eyes close. I didn't fight it I just snuggled up to Niall and fell asleep thinking about our kiss.

*A/N Alright so this is a longer chapter.... it took me a long time to write this so I hope it's good. =/ Vote Heart comment whatever I just want to know what you think! Byeeee lovely people ...*

-Chloe

2014 Update- Wow, my chapters really sucked before didn't they? They're so short. I need to fix that.... Okie bye