•Chapter 14• (Edited)

A/N Hey guys! Yes I am updating again! IDK if it will be great, because the words are coming straight out of my mind. Well, I hope you enjoy. Also, thank you all for get my story to over 800 reads! It really is surreal to me, because this was just something to do as a past time. Lol. Anyways, continue reading! Enjoy!

Chloe's POV

It's time.

Niall and I are leaving now for America! I'm actually going on tour with Mayday Parade!  When we board the plane, I see we have first class seats. Wow, I wasn't expecting first class. I sit down, with Niall next to me.

"Here we go." he says to me smiling. A flight attendant gives the lay down of the safety rules and all that. I don't really listen because I know how to do all of that. When we begin to take off, I grip Niall's hand.

"Babe? You alright?" he asks concerned.

"Yeah, I just hate when a plane takes off and lands, I get the weirdest feeling in my stomach." I reply, slightly loosening my grip on his hand.

"Don't worry, I'm here to protect you." Niall replies smiling. He kisses my hand and gives it a light squeeze.

"You are so cheesy!" I giggle and then begin full on laughing at him when he pretends to cry.

"But I thought you loved my cheesiness!" He "sobbbed'.

"Oh! I doooooo I promise you."

"More than you love food?" he asks, looking hopefull.

"More than I love food." I kiss him on the lips quickly, then close my eyes when the plane starts to take off. I rest my head on Niall's shoulder.

"I'm tired..." I mumble. It's half past 3 in the morning. I'm not really that awake.

"Go to sleep, love" Niall replies. I get situated and close my eyes again. Niall's voice rings in my ear as he begins to sing I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade. How convienent. Not long after he begins, I fall asleep, the excitment of going on the tour filling my brain.

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Babe wake up." I hear Niall's voice.

"Nooooo.... let me sleep." I groan.

"Baby we're in America. We have to get off the plane." Niall chuckles. I slowly open my eyes and see the plane empty.

"Carry me?" I pout and put my arms out for Niall to carry me.

"Only because I love you." he replies before picking me up bridal style, and walking off the plane. Someone had already taken our backpacks we brought on the plane, I guess. Niall walks through the airport carrying me, and trying to stay hidden from fans. Once we successfully found our luggage without being mobbed, we began to walk out. I saw my name on a sign, and behind it was a man in a black suit.

"Ni? Do you think that's for us?" I ask, pointing towards the man. He nods and starts carrying me over there, our luggage being carried by some nice man.

"Hi! Are you Miss Jackson?" asks the man holding the sign.

"That's me." I say tiredly. I jump out of Niall's arms and smile.

"And you must be Niall. The famous Irish blondie?" the man chuckles. Niall nods and awkwardly laughs. "Well right this way, we will go to the hotel first so you can put your luggage away, then straight to the arena." he says, taking our bags and putting them in the trunk. Niall and I get into the back seat of the car and we drive off to the hotel.