•Chapter 5• (Edited)

•Niall's POV•

Chloe is sleeping right now, so the lads and I are in her kitchen talking.

"So... you and Chloe huh?" Harry asked weirdly.

"What do you care?" I snapped back. Why do they always want to know about my life? Like, I get that we're "brothers" and all, but they don't need to know everything, do they?

"C'mon Niall. I just care about the both of you! You're one of my best mates! I want to know what goes on in your life! And Chloe is my older sister I care about her!" Harry said. His eyes widened and he covered his mouth.

"She's your sister? What do you mean?" I asked in shock.

"Its complicated... I wasn't supposed to say anything, until she was ready to find out. You can hear the whole story from her when she is ready to tell you. Its not my story to tell. For now don't say anything. She has no clue at all." I nodded and got some water. Chloe has a younger brother? And its Harry?! 

"Lads I'm taking Chloe on a date. Well I plan to. I still need to ask her..." the boys cheered and hugged me.

"So where are you planning on taking her?" Zayn asked.

"Well I was thinking a picnic on the beach, at night."  I've never really put much thought into planning a date, but for this one I am.

"Nialler is a little romantic! Buddy that's a great idea!" Louis said.

"I need your help though. Louis I need you and Zayn to go back to your flat and make food for the date. Liam can you go to the beach and set up? Harry stay with me." I directed. The boys all left except for Harry.

"Ok Harry. We need to get Yvonne up and home..." I sigh. We went over to Evie and shook her. She hasn't woken up since she fell asleep last night. She partied hard. When she got here she was drunk, then she had all that Vodka and other drinks.

"Evie. You need to get up. We're bringing you home." She stirred a little and opened one eye.

"I'm not moving." she said and went back to sleep.

"Ugh fine."  Harry and I walked away and we began setting up.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok everything's all set Niall! Let's go to the café down the street. We've got 30 minutes..."

We went to a little café nearby and drank some tea. We talked about writing new music, and our movie coming out soon.

"Guys it's time." I said. We walked to the beach and I sat on a rather large rock waiting.

*Chloe's POV*

An alarm went off waking me up. Omg is my house on fire?! Oh wait it's just my alarm clock. Huh. I don't remember setting that. I sat up and realized there was something stuck to my forehead. I took it off and saw writing. It looks like Niall's writing. I flipped it over and saw more writing on the back. On the front  it read:

Hello Chloe! :)  If you're reading this, it means that the alarm I set woke you up. Good. Alright so remember truth or dare the first time we met? Well now that question is actually happening. Be ready by 6:30 :D

Xx Nialler

P.S.  Dress to get wet. ;-)

Oh um ok? I flipped it over

Btw Evie wouldn't move. She is still here with you... she wanted to stay to help lol. :/

"Evie wake up! You need to help me get ready. I'm going on a date with Niall!" I yelled to her from the kitchen. She jumped up and ran straight in.

"Holy fagizzles! He finally asked you?! This is amazballz! Sizzle butter lets go get you ready!" Oh the words we make up...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hundreds of different outfits, we decided on highwaisted white shorts with the British flag on the bum, and a crop top tank top that's denim. For my shoes I just went with some simple sandals. Evie decided on putting my hair down and twirled pieces to the back. she also gave me some beach waves.

"Alright we heave 27 minutes. What would you care to do future Mrs. Horan?"

"Shut up Yvonne! Or should I say future Mrs. Payne?! I know you like him!" I tease my best friend.

"I do not! Chloe can I talk to you though?"

"Oh course you can Evie!" I say, becoming slightly concerned.

"Well the reason I came here drunk last night was because Nicholas cheated on me. I didn't really know how to handle all the anger I had so I went to the bar and got drunk. Then you called..." by now she was almost crying.

"Oh Evie I'm so sorry. He is such a doughnut." She chuckled at the joke we made from so long ago.

"I'll get you and Liam on a date soon. I promise!" Just then my doorbell rang. I opened it and saw Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn but no Niall.

"Future Mrs. Horan please come with us."

"Ok hang on. And shut up don't call me that. Bye Evie! Feel free to do whatever!" They escorted me to their car and I got into it. They blindfolded me "because Niall said to."

"What the heckles guys!?" I complained. I'm not to fond of these crazy boys blindfolding me and having complete control of me.

 "Oh just hush!" Louis answered. Hmph. The car came to a stop and the lads helped me out. They led me down some path and then took off my blindfold. Quickly, they ran away. I looked around and realized I was at the beach.

Niall came up to me, "You look beautiful." He  hooked arms with mine and led me towards a blanket.

"Finally. What I've waited for since I met you."

*A/N Hellloooo... so finally Chloe and Niall are on a date! Next chapter will have the whole date! Yay! Tell me what you think! Cote Comment read my other story called

A Short Life Lived Long.... Okie bye

-Chloe*

 2014 Update- A Short Life Lived Long is no longer a story of mine. I didn't like it very much, and I lost insporation. I do, though, have a Luke Hemmings book, and a Matthew Espinosa book. If you're interested go check those out. Also, coming soon, is a book that is under teen fiction, and is not a fanfiction at all. It's called Convincing Him. If you're interested, a description is posted, so go check that out!