•Another Story, Another Thank You, Another Dedication, And Some News•

Hey guys! There are a few things to this little (or maybe long) note.

First off, I have some news! I'm going to be coming out with a new story in December! I plan on finishing Endless Love, Letters I Wrote To You, and That Boy by then. The story is called Convincing Him. It's a fiction story, but it's NOT fanfiction. I'm trying something new! I have a description posted so be sure to check that out! I really hope y'all enjoy it! Comment what you think, or message me! I would love to hear your feedback!

Okay next, I wanted to say yet another thank you. My Perfect Fairytale Ending has 1.4k reads! I understand that on Wattpad, 1.4k reads is not much, but for a 13 year old girl, writing a little fanfiction about my idol, 1.4k reads is like a million. Y'all mean so much to me, and the fact that y'all like my stories, and want to keep reading them is so amazing. All the reads, votes, follows and comments keep me going and I couldn't thank you enough.

Third, I wanted to give a dedication. The dedication goes to

@madison10667

She comments on my stories, votes, she dedicated a chapter of her story to me, she added me into her story, AND we are doing a colab togther! The story is called The Chance of a Lifetime. It's a One Direction story and it's based off of an imagine I wrote in my imagines book. The story is on page so go check that out. Also, follow her and read her YouTuber story! Maddie is super awesome, so I've decided to dedicate this note to her, basically as a thank you.

Finally,

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! YAAAASSSSS! I'll be turning 13, and to celebrate, I'm going to Water Country USA in Virginia! I'm in Virginia for vacation, as a birthday gift for me, as a birthday gift for my mom, and to spend time with my brother before he leaves for college. I was hoping I would get to meet Matthew Espinosa, but that's only a dream. :/ Anyways, I probably won't be updating after tonight for a few weeks due to school starting, sports starting, dance, theatre, and my vacation as well. Plus, my grandmother is having surgery and I have to be there for her since she will be on bed rest for 2 months. I am very sorry, but it's not forever.

Okay I'm done now! Be sure to check out my other stories, vote, comment, share and follow!

Stay Beautiful!

-Chloe Xx