•Chapter 3• (Edited)

*Niall's POV*

*1 Month Later*

Chloe came over last night to watch a movie since the lads were busy and so was Evie. At this moment, Chloe is cuddled up in my arms. God she is beautiful. We still haven't gone on that date yet. We hang out and I can talk to her, tell her anything, but I can't get up the nerve to ask her out. I don't know why. It's like whenever I'm around her, I can't concentrate.

I get pulled into a trance looking into those perfect brown eyes. They're just the right color. A mix between hazel and deep brown. And then there's her hair. Its a brownish color with blonde highlights and lilac tips. When its let down naturally, its wavy. Its so amazing. She is so amazing.

I just want to call her mine, but I can't because I'm too wimpy and scared. Ugh. All this thinking is making me tired again. I'll just go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up  because someone was shaking me.

"Niall mate, I hate to wake you two lovebirds up, but we have to go see Simon." Liam said to me. When did the lads get here? I groggily got up and stretched. Chloe was on another couch still sleeping... LUCKY.

"Why?" I asked Liam, wondering what Simon wanted.

"How should I know? It probably has to do with the whole singing thing with Chloe... I don't really know, but what I do know is that we have to leave in 20." I sighed and stood up.

"Chllllooooooeeeeeee! Wake up! Nialler has to leave which means you do to..." Louis said as he walked over to her and shook her. She groaned and tried to smack him.

"Hey! Why would you do that?!" She did it again and this time she actually hit him.

"Oh you are so going to regret that missy." Louis started tickling her and she woke up right away.

"Ugh you suck Louis. Stop Please!!" she yelled. Suddenly Louis' phone started ringing.

"Hello? Hi Simon! Oh yes! That's right... Alright we sure will... bye!" He hung up and we all gave him questioning looks as to why Simon called.

"Oh well Niall remember when you told Simon about Chloe and her GREAT voice? Well he wants us to all record a song today. INCLUDING CHLOE!" Oh I forgot I told Simon. Oh, this is going to be awesome!

"What?" she asked.

"Yup! So that means we need to get to your house as well so you can change. Everyone HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE!" Louis yelled like a drill Sargent . I went up to my room to change. I put on a polo and some tan shorts. I'm going for a simple but sophisticated look today. When I was done, I went downstairs and we drove to Chloe's.

"So are you excited?" I said as we left her house. She had changed into high-wasted shorts and a flower print tank top. She looked gorgeous.

"I guess. I'm really nervous. I can't believe this is actually happening though! Agh..." she just kept going on about it.

"Oh for fuck's sake can you be quiet already?" Zayn blurted out. "Oops I didn't mean for that to sound so rude. Chloe, darling, its just a song that your recording with 5 sexy amazing talented boys. Chill out."  Good thing he saved himself.

"Ugh its just so ne-"

"We're herrreeeeee!!!" Louis yelled.

"Legoooo!" I yelled and we got out of our car.

*Chloe's POV*

Oh. My. Gawd. Oh. My. Gawd. Oh. My. Gawd. I can't believe that I'm recording a track with One Direction! Oh. My. Gawd. As we walked into the studio, I was shaking like mad. "