•Chapter 6• (Edited)

A/N Hey guys so this is the date! Ahh! Hahaha! I had fun writing this. Oh so btw soon a new character will come into the story... and some crazy drama between harry and Chloe! Bye lovelies!

*Chloe's POV*

"No Niall! Put me down!" Niall had me over his shoulder, walking towards the ocean.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN! You put me down right now!" I yelled as he walked into the water.

"OK." he said as he dropped me into the water. I screamed as loud as I could and flipped my hair out of my eyes.

"Niall you're going to regret you ever did that." I went to get out of the water, but instead I jumped on Niall's back and pushed him down under. When he came up he yelled,

"Oh DAMN! That's cold!" We splashed around for a while until my lips turned purple.

"Oh Chloe you must be freezing! C'mon lets go sit on that rock and you can warm up with the picnic blanket." He helped me out of the water and to the rock, since it was dark. He handed me the blanket and my phone, then he sat down next to me.

"Holy fizzle birds! It's 12:30 AM! Ha!" I said as I looked at my phone.

"Fizzle birds?" Niall asked then had a laughing fit.

"What? You got a problem with my ways of not swearing?" I said, being sassy, and trying not to laugh.

"No not at all! I'm just wondering where you come up with these! Sizzle butter, holy shizballz, shiz brah, amazballz, and now fizzle birds! You could start your own language!" I laughed at the fact that Niall remembered each remark I've used since we met.

"You see when I was little, before my parents died, my mom told me to use different words than swear words since it isn't polite." I remember how she would say that to me whenever we heard someone swear. Harold would always laugh.

"Wait your parents are...dead?" Niall asked all serious now. Ploopy! I never told them.... oh chiz nuggets! Well I guess I have to tell him now. They don't even know I have a brother. I dont know much about him just that his name is Harold and he is a year younger than me but he is still my brother. "Um ya.... they died when I was 8. Harold, my brother, was 7."

*Flashback*

I was sitting at my day care center with Harold. We were waiting for mommy and daddy to pick us up. They went on a date. ;) <3. Right when they walked in, men in masks with guns came in.

Mommy and daddy ran to Harry and I to shield us, just as the gun men did a rapid fire. Harry and I ducked as a lot of shots were fired.

26/30 hit my parents for some reason. When the police came, they separated Harry and I. I couldn't even say goodbye. They took him away from me forever.

The next day they took me to a foster home in England. I spent some time there, then I was adopted and taken to Mullingar. Been there ever since.

*End of flashback*

"Oh Chloe, I'm so sorry!" Niall pulled me into his arms and I burst into tears.

"I just want to find him." I said, tears rushing down my face.

"I promise you, we will. He's closer than you think." the last part was barely audible. What did he mean? "Here lay down, let's watch the stars." I laid my head down on his chest and looked at the stars. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

• 

• 

I woke up to cold water hitting my feet. I opened my eyes and saw Niall's perfectly electric blue ones staring into mine.

"Hi!" he said cheerfully.

"Hey Niall! I had fun last night!" I said speaking the truth.

"Yeah, me too! Hey guess what?" he said while helping me stand up.

"Hmmm.... what?" I asked, flirting slightly.

"You're it!" He tagged me and ran away. I chased after him as fast as I could. I tagged him and ran away. We kept this up for quite a while. Niall went to tag me, but slipped and we fell. He landed on top of me on the warm sand. His beautiful blue eyes were staring at mine once again. They moved from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. He started leaning in and after what felt like a million years, they connected with mine.

Instantly, I felt fireworks. The way his lips moved in sync with mine made me feel as if I was melting. We separated and he helped me up.

"Chloe... I know this was our first date and all, but ever since I met you, I've wanted to say this. Um here goes nothing. Chloe, I think you're gorgeous and hilarious and amazing and you have such a great personality and I could go on forever, but let me get to the point. I want to hold you in my arms like last night, I want to kiss your lips all the time, I want to call you mine. Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked while holding both my hands in his.

"Of course I will Niall." I answered and a look of relief flashed over his face then extreme happiness. Once again, his lips met mine. Oh my god.

*A/N Hey guys! It's only chapter 6 and this story already has over 100 reads wow! You guys are like AWESOME! Lol! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated...  Quick question...

Should I continue my other story A Short Life Lived Long?

I'm not sure its that  good... tell me in the comments or message me!

Once again sorry its been so long! By lovelies!

~Chloe O.O*

2014 Update- Wow, okay, crappy writing alert! Someone call 911. 9-1- FXCKING- 1! If you get that refference, comment, and I'll love you forever. Like I said, A Short Life Lived Long is discontinued, but I have many other stories you can check out, so go do that! Okie enjoy the rest of this awful first story of mine!