•Chapter 15• (Edited)

A/N Hey guys! So, before I begin this chapter, I just wanted to say, I don't really know if anyone is reading this anymore, but the fact that it has over 900 reads made me decide to finish the book.  I debated whether or not I should but I figured I should in case there are people who are reading it. So, to those of you who are still reading, here is chapter 15!

Chloe's POV

"This song's just for you..." I sing the last line of my new single. I exit the booth and walk towards my amazing boyfriend, who is standing there with open arms. I hug him tightly, still in shock that I just recorded my first song!

"Babe, that was amazing! I told you, you don't need my help!" Niall says, kissing me, quickly, on the lips.

"Chloe! That was fantastic! Extrodinary!" Andrea gushes to me. She seems really proud, as if I was her own daughter. It's a nice feeling. "So, Just For You will be released in America, the UK, Ireland and Australia tomorrow! For publicity, you need to spread the word on every social media site you have. Twitter, IG, Vine, Tumblr, YouTube, FaceBook, including you Niall. We need it. On every account that the fans know about! GO GO GO!!!"  Andrea shouts, excitedly. I nod my head and walk to a different room to spread the word. Niall follows to do the same.

"Ok, Nialll, I'm going to make a video, can you record it please?"  I ask Niall and turn to him. His arms go around my waist and his blue orbs are staring into my eyes intensely.

"Sure, just after I do this." he says before bringing his lips down to meet mine, in a hungry kiss. His tongue glides across my lips, asking for entrance. I decide to be a tease, because last night he was the biggest tease. I keep on kissing him, and denying him access to my mouth. He pulls away slightly, looking a bit frustrated.

"Babe, don't be a tease, please." He says breathlessly before bringing his lips back to mine. He asks for entrance again and once again, I deny it. He groans into my lips causing me to gasp. Quickly, I feel his tongue enter my mouth. Damn it. I see what he did there. After a good 5 minutes of making out, I pull away.

"We can finish this at the hotel later, ok?" I say when I see his face become sad. Not a second later, is he back to smiling. 

"Ok video time." I say straightening myself up a bit.

"OK GO!" Niall says, pressing record.

"Hey guys! It's me Chloe Jackson! Tomorrow, be sure to check out iTunes for my very first single,Just For You! It'll be released in America, the UK, Ireland and Australia so be sure to be watching! Love you guys! Mwah!" I say, blowing a kiss to the camera. Just as Niall is about to end it, he laughs and drops my phone.

"NIALL!" I say, catching my phone before it breaks. I quickly end the video and glare at him.

"What's so funny?" I say to him.

"Nice hickey..." He replies between giggles. Oh I am going to kill that boy.

"I hate you Horan," I say turning around. Niall grabs my wrist and pulls me into his arms.

"But you love me..." he says with a smirk.

"Whatever." I say and walk away. I post the video on YouTube and look up at Niall.

"Ok, YouTube... CHECK!" Niall says.

"And I also tweeted a link to a video I took of you recoridng. Don't worry, it's just a sneak peek." he says, smiling. He is seriously the best boyfriend ever! We use the video for Vine and IG. I have around 2 million followers on both accounts so I think people will hear about it.  I also send out a tweet.

@ChloeMaeJackson

-Hey! My first single, Just For You, comes out tomorrow! Be sure to check it out for me!

        Kisses- Chloe J <3

Niall and I head back to the hotel in Chicago. Yes, we've traveled that far! It's the last day of week 1 already! It's so much fun! At the hotel, Niall and I shower, and we get ready to go to the arena.

"Sound check is at 3PM so we've got to hurry!" I yell to Niall. I throw on some sweatpants, a tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. Miranda, my stylist, will do my hair, makeup and clothes after soundcheck. Niall puts on black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it, and some black Addidas sneakers. With that, we head to the taxi.

Evie's POV {A/N told you I would put some in there :) }

I was scrolling through Twitter at like 2AM, just looking.  The boys and I just got back from a party. The boys being, 1D and 5SOS minus Niall. We were about to go to bed. At the last second, I saw a Tweet from Niall and one from Chloe!

@NiallHoranOfficial

-Hey guys! Go check out my beautiiful girlfriend @ChloeMaeJackson singing a part of her single Just For You! It'll be released tomorrow! http:www.youtube.com/chloe_jackson_just_for_you

I RT it and favorited it before reading Chloe's

@ChloeMaeJackson

-Hey! My first single, Just For You, comes out tomorrow! Be sure to check it out!

        Kisses- Chloe J <3

"OH MY GOD! BOYS!!!" I yell. Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael all come running in the kitchen from different places. Harry has curlers and a bathrobe on, Louis has shaving cream on half his legs, Michael is in a towel, and Calum is in his boxers with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. The others just look sleepy.

"WHAT?!" They say in unison. 

"Listen to this!" I say and click the link Niall posted.

"This song says you and me, together forever.

This song says up and down on our rollercoaster of love.

This song's Just for you."

Chloe sings and then the video cuts out. 

"Um? Who was that?" Ashton asks, giggling.

"That was Chloe you dipwads! Her single comes out tomorrow." I yell. Their faces all change into the world's largest smiles.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO PROUD OF HER! SHE HAS COME SO FAR! I WISH SHE KNEW THAT HER BRO-  umm nevermind." Harry says. UMMMM? Ok?

"Welll I'm going to bed, just thought I'd tell you that." I say before wallking off towards my room in the house we decided to buy. It consists of 12 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms plus 2 living rooms, 3 kitchens, a pool room, a game room, a finished basement that's like another house and much more. After brushing my teeth, I lay down in bed and let sleep takeover my body.

• 

A/N- hey guys! Just wanted to say the song Just For You is written by me! I didn't steal it from anyone. Ok... bye lovelies!

-Chloe O.O