Chapter Four

It was a fairly well known phenomenon that teenagers are capable of kissing for inordinately long periods of time. If it weren't for the insistent poke of erection pressing into his stomach, Snape might have believed Potter wanted little more than this elongated snog in which they were entwined. He'd already given the boy one orgasm and here it was, barely ten minutes into a kiss, and the little incubus was hard and horny again! He made a mental note to seek out that book downstairs again tomorrow... he was sure he'd read something about the safe harvesting of adolescent endocrine chemicals.

He was pleased to note that Potter hadn't shied away from kissing the mouth that had just brought him to completion. There was no more annoying bedroom creature than a prissy lover, after all.

One of Potter's hands was rubbing and gripping at Snape's thigh, fingertips sneaking under the edge of the silk boxers every few seconds. Yes, Snape liked that. Perhaps he could encourage a little more...? Mm, excellent. As soon as he moved position even slightly, Potter took advantage of the extra space created between them, running his hand confidently up Snape's inner thigh and cupping what he found at the top. Snape pulled his mouth away from Potter's and lunged at his throat, licking and sucking his way to a sharp collarbone that he mouthed wetly before heading down even further to the boy's chest. Both Potter's hands splayed across Snape's back as Snape teased and suckled at the firm, dark nipples, even tugged gently at the sparse chest hairs with his teeth. Finally, Snape simply chose one nipple and latched on,sucking it and flicking it with the tip of his tongue until Harry moaned for him to stop.

'Stop?' Snape queried in a honeyed voice.

'Too much! I'm... it's just... too much!'

'Such eloquence, Mister Potter.'

'Fuck you.'

'Not yet.'

Snape wrapped his arms firmly around the smaller body and rolled them both over so that Harry was on top. He looked up into the green eyes that gleamed back down at him. 'Are you comfortable with your glasses still on, Harry?' The tousled head nodded. 'Good. I like you in them. Try to leave them on as long as possible.'

'Kinky for boys in glasses are we, Snape?'

'You've no idea, Potter. Now put your mouth to some better use, if you please.'

And please he did. Snape lay back,gazing up at his canopy without really seeing it, enjoying the ministrations of eighteen-year-old tongue and lips moving over his chest and throat, his belly and arms, his thighs and finally onto the silk of his shorts. With youthful enthusiasm, Potter dived straight onto his silk-draped cock and sucked its length hard through the thin material. Snape felt his hips rise off the bed and moaned despite himself.

'Uh, obstruction, Potter. You'd better fix it.'

The boy stopped his slathering and knelt up, sliding his fingers under the waistband of the shorts and easing them down over Snape's slim hips. Thankfully, Potter had the wherewithal to be careful of the erection underneath (unlike the performance in the library earlier), and the boxers were dispensed with without any bodily injury occurring.