Chapter Nine

Harry felt Snape's erection pressing against him through the pyjamas as they kissed. He moved his body slightly so that his own erection aligned with the other and then slowly rolled his hips, satisfied to feel a moan being kissed into his mouth. One of his hands fell to the buttons of Snape's pyjama top and began a tentative fumble of getting them undone. What a change to find a mere six buttons keeping his Snape from him! He tilted his head to get more kiss as he uncovered Snape's chest to his fingers.

'Harry.'

Harry kissed deeper, trying to stop Snape from talking.

'Harry. POTTER!'

'What?'

Black eyes appraised him sternly. 'Have I taught you nothing in all this time?'

'What?' He knew he sounded petulant, but damn it, he couldn't help it right now! He was naked in Snape's bed again and they both had hard cocks and his fingers were grazing over a nipple and he wanted to keep kissing, fuck it!

'Lupin is out, so there is no one else outside of this room?'

'Exactly.' He rolled his hips again.

'And this room is not warded.'

Harry stopped rolling his hips.

'And we are both about to get impossibly distracted and self-involved.'

Harry stopped playing with the nipple under his fingers.

'What would happen if we were attacked right now, Potter?'

Harry sighed. The git was right. 'I'm sorry,' he mumbled. 'I just...' his hips rolled involuntarily. 'I just wanted...'

'Don't put yourself in danger just for the sake of appeasing pleasure, Potter. Take care of the necessities first. Now, if you don't mind.'

Harry sighed a little heavier than he meant to.

'Take care of them quickly,' Snape continued. 'And then give your attention back to me. Seeing as I am, after all, in charge.'

Harry looked up to see Snape smirking at him. 'Bastard.'

'Child.'

'Git.'

'Just do it, Potter. I'm getting impatient.'

Harry stretched and arched his body backwards, looking askance at the floor, knowing that his wand was down there amongst his clothes somewhere. He heard Snape hiss in a breath as he reached out and twisted himself until the wooden implement was in his hand. He pointed the wand at the door and quickly cast as many warding charms as he knew. He looked sideways at Snape as he reached the limits of his knowledge. 'Should I bother with a silencing charm?'