Thug Passion

Prologue:

   "Wait! Don't do this to me." He cried. 

     "August I can't...I can't continue to sit here and pretend that I can do this. I'm not built for this. I can't keep letting you do this to me. Too many times! August too fuckin many. I'm done!" I screamed heading for the door. I heard his foot steps after me, closing in on me. His hand wraps around my wrist pulling the bracelet he gave me off in one swift action. "Baby please wait. I can do better, just work with me. Don't leave me. Please." He pleaded. I looked back at him replaying it all in my head. Everything we've ever been through, all the things we shared and did together. I was supposed to be his number one fan. He let me down. All he had to do was realize that he had something good in front of him, and he couldn't even do that. I took one last look at him, August Alsina, my past....

    Two Days Earlier..

    "August baby where you at, I'm home!" I screamed coming into the house.There was no sign of him anywhere, but I heard faint music and I knew exactly where he was. I march towards the basement steps and went to the recording studio he had installed awhile back. And sure enough he was in there singing his ass off with a few of his boys. He was so in to what he was doing that he hadn't even noticed that I was on the room, til one of his homies tapped him on the shoulder and told him. He took off his headphones and the face he gave me when he seen me was priceless. I wasn't gonna be home for a few days because I was gonna be out with the school doing some projects, I was in the area and decided to come see my baby. He jumped up and gave me a hug. I leaned in for a kiss and he jerked his head back then lightly pushing me away.

     "What's wrong?" I asked. "Babe what are you doing here? I thought you were out with your college doing shit ya know." He said trying to push me toward the exit. I looked at him strange. I wasn't stupid I knew what this meant. "Wheres the bitch at?" I yelled. "What? Don't be dumb you trippin'. " Was the only response he could muster up. I started to walk back upstairs and I went up to the bedroom where sure enough another bitch was fresh out the shower pulling up her red panties. I ran over to her grabbing a handful of her hair and dragging her to the ground. My foot went straight to her face and continuously, I stomped the hoes face into the baige rug. Splatters of blood stained the rug and a near by wall. August ran upstairs wrapping his arms aroud me and throwing me to the other side of the room. Right then and there I knew I was done....