Chapter Eleven- Breaches and Chaos

"What are you saying Enrico? Nobody's going to die." Leaning my head back, I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "What exactly is going on?"

He grabbed me by my jacket.
"I don't know yet but I've you ever seen me this agitated. I suggest you go back home."

"Its just three days I've been here and you want me gone. We agreed I would leave tomorrow."

Keeping eye contact with me.
"Well change of agreement, leave now."

"With every word you say you leave me more confused. What the hell are you talking about?"

He released my jacket and rubbed his neck.
"I met your father today and he looked messed up and furious."

"You do realize you see him everyday and that's how his face looks."  I replied, quirking an eyebrow up at him.

He shot me a dirty look and I kept quiet.
"Let me continue."
I  shrugged and nodded giving him a go ahead.

"Today was different, his anger had passed its normal point this afternoon. I asked him what was wrong and the look he gave could make me shut up for life. "

"What point are you proving?" I asked a bit ignorant.

"Idiota. Can't you sense that there's trouble. Your father has planned your funeral because he's going to lash out whatever it is at you."
His look became more intense.
"I suggest you head home before he finds out you aren't home. That will really trigger his anger."

"Fastidio" I mumbled out.
Yeah that was my mantra 'Trouble'

I had no choice but to head back, if there was one person I feared most in this world. It was my Father, it would be better not to provoke him.

Everyone freaks out at the sight of him. Even the devil himself can't stand my Father, so try as much as I can to be on his good side.

                                              ***
I tucked away my stray hair as I focused on was Dante was saying. It wasn't making much sense to be sincere.

"You can't come down here or make your presence noticed. No screaming or talking loudly." He commanded.
He looked really confused pacing back and forth while talking.
  "Got it?" He asked.

I nodded slowly, trying to understand why he was getting rid of me.
I jerked out of my thought when Ricardo started tugging at my arm, pulling me along with him.

"Let's go upstairs." He suggested.

I glanced at him and shrugged, following his lead. I couldn't help but question this situation.
"I was glad of his absence for three days, why did he come back so soon. What's wrong."

"His Father will be here soon."

When he said earned him a puzzled look from me.
"Is that why he's looking all terrified and frustrated?"

"If you knew his Father, you'll feel the same way too. That man is terrifying. Words can't express what I feel when I see him."

"He doesn't know I'm here right? That's why he's hiding me." My gaze was stuck to the floor

"He knows that for sure, what he doesn't know is that you're staying in his son's house. He won't be too pleased with that." He answered back, underlying sadness in his voice. "Let's keep our finger crossed that he won't ask about you."

"Well I'm heading to my room."

He held my arm before I could leave.
"Aren't you staying with me?"