6.Aryan... The Beast

One week passed away..
Now sanyu was just like living statue who was just taking breath.. N sanyu's this state killing Arundhati.... She was hell worried about her.. Rd had already left for Mumbai bcz there was his work too..

One day sanyu was all alone the mansion bcz Arundhati had gone to temple.. Sanyu was sat in her room near window stare actually nothing.. At that while she came in her sense when she felt a hand over her shoulder..
Tum yaha kya kr rhe ho... She chipped while jerked that hand..
Tum se hi milne aaya tha Sanyukta.. Aryan smile devilishly while take a step toward her..
Main bhabhi se Sanyukta kab se hogae.. She asked firmly ..
Jab se bhai ki maut hue hai.. He smirked..
Or waise v kya farak padta Sanyukta bolo ya kuch or... He shrugged..
It will be better if u called me bhabhi like before.. N plz get out from here.. She said sternly while showed him the way of exit..
Not now Sanyukta... He smiled while shook his head..
Aryan tum yaha se ja rhe ho ya nhi.... She gritted her teeth...
No.. He chipped..
Fine then I m going.. She hissed n about to marching out to the room BT before that he grabbed her n pinned her at the nearest wall..
Leave me Aryan... She gave him a deadly glared while trying to freed herself..
No Sanyukta not today... He smirked while eyeing at her lips..
Plz leave me Aryan.. She pleaded while crying..
Why r u doing all this drama Sanyukta tumhe to waise v aadat hai.. Tumhari shadi fix hue Rd bhai se, shadi hue rehan bhai se or ab agar shuhagrat mere sath manaogi to kya jayega.. He said sarcastically whereas she was crying while trying to freed herself n when he about to pecked her lips.. Just then she leaned her mouth toward his hand which was over her hand then she bit it hard..
Aah.. He winched while lose his grip over her.. Thus she quickly pushed him aside n about to running out to the room BT he grabbed her by hair n pushed her on floor for that her head crashed with edge of table n it started bleeding..
Bahut shauk hai na bagne ka ab bhago.. He leaned down to her lable n again she pushed him n about to running out BT again he grabbed her by waist n threw her on the bed then came over her n pinned her hand....
Aryan leave me.. She pleaded while struggled hard...
Bahut ho gaya chuhe billi ka khel.. He gritted his teeth..
Plz Aryan I beg u plz leave me.. She crying. She could easily saw the lust in his dark eyes ...
Maaaa.. She shouted loudly BT there was no one who heard her..
Aaj Tumhari maa v nhi hai Sanyukta yaha.. He smirked n crashed his lips on her..
He kissed her harshly whereas she trying hard to freed herself.. Her eyes were flowing continuously..

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊