70.Promise Me U Won't Cry

Sanyu had stunned to heard that she wasn't having believe on her ears..
Sanyukta.. He murmured helplessly while shook her by her forarm.. Her legs became weak unable to balance her anymore.. Plz Rd, plz say that it was just a joke... She asked in a choked voice while looking him helplessly..
Ye joke nhi hai sanyukta.. He said while gulping a lump ..
After heard that she lost her balance while tears constantly rolling down to her eyes. N about to fell down on the floor bt Rd hold her by her forarm n made her sitting over the floor..

Rd hum ache doc k pass jayega. World k best dr se aapka treatment krwayege.. M sure aap thik ho jayege. M sure kya, Aap pakka thik Hoge.... Aapko thik hona prega.. Or aisa kaise aapko cancer hoga doc jhoot bol rhe Hoge, Koi mistake hue hogi, aapko cancer ho hi nhi skta.. Aap to.. Before that She blabbering more out of her sense..
Sanyuktaaa... He called her name loudly while holding her by her forarm..
Maine saare test krwa liye Hai or sb k reports positive Hai Koi mistake nhi hai, or world ka Koi v Dr mujhe ab thik nhi krskta bcz I m on my last stage.. He blurted out the truth made her came in her sense n a long tears escaped to her eyes n she just throw herself in his arm n crying her out..

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina
Safar yeh hai tera
Yeh raasta tera
Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina
Ho teri saari shoharatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Tujhi pe saari rehamatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina
Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina

(she was crying her heart out in his arm whereas he was too crying badly while hugging her tightly... She didn't imagine her life without him n He didn't wanted to go away from her bt he have to go away from her. He just wept his tears n trying hard to be strong in front of her)

Tu hi to kinaara tera
Tu hi to sahaara tera
Tu hi hai taraana kal ka
Tu hi to fasaana kal ka
Khud pe yaqeen tu karna
Ban.na tu apna khuda
Tu hi to kinaara tera
Tu hi to sahaara tera
Tu hi hai taraana kal ka
Tu hi to fasaana kal ka
Khud pe yaqeen tu karna
Ban.na tu apna khuda
Khiza ki shaam hoon main
Tu hai nayi subah
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina

(he broke the hug n cupped her face whereas she was sobbing . Imagine a life without him that too after know the truth.. Such a nightmare for her.. Then lifted her up in his arm n headed toward their room while she clinched to his body then laid her down over the bed. N sat beside her holding her plam to his left hans.. N lovingly caressed her lit swollen tummy to his right one.. Their was a genuine smile over his lips whereas her sobbs turned into her crying... She crying while closed her eyes)

Promise me sanyukta u won't be cry.. She opened her eyes to heard him n again hugged him tightly..
I can't promise that, I can't.. She crying.. Then he broke the hug n cupped her face by his palm..

BT u have to, u have to smile for our child, u have to take care of ur self for our baby. He said with choked voice while maintaining an eye contact, whereas she was constantly shaking her head in big no while crying..
Plz Rd plz don't go.. She crying thus he hugged her can't able to saw her crying face anymore..
I also don't want to leave u sanyukta.. I don't want to leave u both.. I want to play with my child. I want to feel my child inside u. I want to full fill her each n every demand.. I want to see my child, growing up... I want to live my childhood through my child.. He blurted out his emotions n started crying to imagine a separation to his family..
Now I just want to spend rest of life happily with u both.. He said with choked voice then she pushed him away..
Q ki kiya aa aapne aisa Rd.. Ki yu kiya.. Ki yu khud se itna dur kr diya tha hume.. Jab hum dono ko ek dusre ki zarurt thi... She questioned while sobbing...
Sanyukta.. He trying to hugged her bt he jerked his hand away..
Bolo aap q kiya ye mere sath.. She sobbing..
Bcz main nhi chahta tha tumhe ye pata Chale.. Tumhari life se ek bad memories ban kr chala jana chahta tha ki tum mujhe kabhi yaad na karu.. Tumhari dil mei itni nafrat paida krna chahta tha ki tum mere naam se v nafrat Karo, bt look m failed again.. As soon he confessed she hugged him tightly..

Plz drop ur review too guys🙏

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😄