16. Will U Be My Friend

Rd embraced her in a tight hug he could felt the pain which bothering her.
Main manhoos hu.. She sobbed whereas he still hugged..
Tum manhoos nhi Hu.. He chipped still hugging her.
N don't dare to mark urself inauspicious.... He chipped in authority...
BT he didn't get any reply n her sobbed had stopped too then he broke the hug n found her fast asleep.. He was just adore her face.. He wasn't having believe that how someone can think like that about her own daughter.. He gulped a lump then came out to the car then went toward her side n opened the door then take her out carefully without disturbing her slumber then headed toward inside the mansion holding protectively in his arm then headed toward her room then make her lied on the bed n just sat beside her n just adored her for sometimes then came out to her room n headed toward his room..
After changing his clothes he laid down over bed BT her words were echoing in his ears.. N he didn't knew when he started hating her dad.. He was not having believe that how a father mark his own daughter Inauspicious, unlucky.. He was just thinking over it n when he dozed off in deep slumber he didn't know..

Next morning :
Aah, mera sir... She get up while held her head.. She didn't knew the reason of this headache n she found herself in her own room ..
How m came here.. She confused to saw her in her own room bcz she hadn't remembered last night incident..
Or ye mera sir... She cringed just then her gaze fell on the clock which hitted on 10..
Shit.. How had I slept till now.. She almost yelled just then her gaze fell on Rd who stand at the doorstep with a glass of lemonardo..
M sorry.. U would be late bcz of me..u plz go I will be go by my own self.. She chipped in a go while get off the bed as soon he came inside room.. Shut up... He groaned then she stopped..
Drink it.. He ordered while forwarded that glass to her.. Making her eyes popped out.. She first looked at him with her big eyes then took a glance of that glass..
Zehar nhi hai jo ghur rhi ho.. He taunted her..
I m getting late.. She chipped while headed toward cupboard..
For what.. He put that glass on nearby table then folded his arm across his chest..
For college.. She replied while giving him a disbelief look..
OK go BT no one will be let u enter in the class... He declared..
BT why... She asked..
Bcz u r suspended for a week... He informed..
Whattt.. She gasped to heard that ..
Yeah u heard right.. He chipped
BT why. what I did.... She asked shockingly while came toward him ..
Its better if u ask to ur frnds about the reason that what u all did last night..he spat back..
What do u mean.. What they did n what's the connection in these thing.. She frowned.. Asked to ur frnds.. He chipped coldly then about to came out BT stopped n turned around..
I know they hadn't did any thing wrong.. She murmured confusingly ..
Drink that lemonade it will be help u to reduce ur hangover... He smirked then left from there behind left a confused Sanyukta ..
What.. Hangover.. She almost yelled in shock..
She quickly grabbed her phone..
Tell me why they suspended me.. She asked furiously as soon vidhu picked her call..
Relax sweetheart its not only u who have suspended.. She chipped..
In fact all 1st yr students have been suspended.. She informed..
Whatt.. She yelled shockingly to heard her..
BT how could they do that... She asked shockingly...
Thanks to the great Randhir Singh shekhawat... She chipped sarcastically..
Now how he came between in all this..she asked frustratingly..
Seriously Sanyukta u don't remember anything about last night.. Vidhu asked ..
Can u explain me what happened last night which I forgot... She chipped annoyingly first bcz of Rd n now she...
Then she exclaimed her everything which happened last night..
What r u saying vidhu.. She chipped in disbelief.. She wasn't having believe which is heard to her..
M saying that which happen last night... She assured her..
BT u know what sanyu tu bach gae.. Janti hai kal raat badi solid wali class lgi humsb ki... Dean ne bahut sunaya.. BT u know what sabse best thing kya hue one week ka suspension.. One week no tension, no classes, no lectures... She asked joyfully..
Shut up vidhushi.. U have any idea we could be suspended for ever.. Its not a joke vidhushi.. BTW college mei alcohol laya kaun the jb strictly mana tha... She snapped..
Bas kr maate Rss ne already bahut sunaya hai uske baad Dean n plz ab tu mat start hona.. She chipped dramatically..
Shut up vidhushi... She frowned then cut the call n sat on the couch with a thud.. Then she get off the couch n headed toward Rd room who was say on bed with his gf lappy..
M sorry.. He raised his head to heard her..
For what.. He asked while make him straight..
For last night... She chipped hesitatingly..
Its OK.. He chipped
BT next time be careful.. He added then again fixed his gaze in lappy..
Did I misbehaved with u last night.. If I had did then m really sorry for that... He again upped his head to heard her..
Ha, Misbehave kiya to tha... He get off the bed n walk toward her whereas she hadn't any idea about last night so she just stare him..
Tum bolti bahut ho... He came closer her n said softly...
Or ziddi v bahut ho.. He added then she lowered her head in embarrassment to assume the thing which she had done last time..

Will u be my friend.. He asked making her a verge of shock..

Now what I say guys ek target diya tha wo v complete nhi hua😔

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊