60.Possessiveness

As soon sanyu opened the door n came out to her room her eyes popped out to saw the surrounding.. 2nd floor corridor to living area floor filled with white n red colour heart shape balloons..
Anyhow she came downstairs while roaming her gaze all around..
Randhir ye sb kya Hai.. He turned to heard her melodious voice..
N the next moment they losted in each other eyes..
Don't knew who was giving complex to each other..
If she was looking sexy then he was looking Damn hot.. Wore a white tee with blue denim n black Blazer, his hair was perfectly jelled..

He came toward her n just trailed his knuckles over her forehead to cheeks.. Thus she just closed her eyes to feel his touch..
U r looking so beautiful sanyukta.. He chipped huskily while took out a black strap of his pocket whereas her eyes still closed.. He went behind her n kissed over her nape..
Randhir.. She moaned n the next moment he tied that band around her eyes..
Randhir what is this.. She panicked while touched that blindfold..
Rd plz open it plz Rd.. She pleaded panickly..
Sshh.. He put his index finger over her lips..
Plz.. She pleaded..
U believe me na... He asked softly..thus she just nodded positively..
Then u don't needed to scare anything... He assured her n then she felt his hand near her knees n next moment he picked her in his arm..
Randhir.. She startled when she felt her legs in air..
U r safe sanyukta.. He chipped thus she in circled her hand around his chest tightly..
Soon she felt he make her stand over her feet.. Then untied her blind fold.. N as soon she opened her eyes she was amazed to saw the scenario. They were at the backside of Mansion where pool was.. N that place was beautifully decorated with flowers, Ballons n candles.. There was a table on which placed a cake with champagne along with 2 glasses..
Its soo beautiful Rd.. She amazed to saw the surrounding..
U like it.. He asked thus she just shook her head positively..
BT aapne to Bola tha hum date pr jayege.. She asked curiously..
Yes I told that we will go on a date bt I never said that we will go out.. He explained..
Yeah n I thought we will go out... She chuckled over her own thought..
N moreover I didn't want that someone see u like this except me.. His each n every words just dipped in possessiveness whereas she was just looking at her eyes.
Come.. He hold her hand n taken her toward cake..
Blow it sanyukta... He chipped while forward knife toward her.. (I don't know valentines pr cake cut krte Hai ya nhi bcz Maine kabhi celebrate nhi kiya 😂😂)
Lets blow it together... She said while hold that knife over his hand..
Then they looked at each other n just blow it together with a wide smile on their face then they cut the cake.. Sanyu first take one piece of cake n feed him..
Sanyukta nhi.. He denied as soon she cleaned her index finger over his face which lil bit..
He frowned whereas she was giggling..
Thus he glared her thus a naughty idea stricken in his mind n he cleaned his His face to her cheek ..
Hawww.. Her eyes widened n as soon she touched her cheek he hold her hand n put his lips over that left cheek n just licked in sensually thus a shivered ran down to her body..
She just closed her eyes to control her breath.. He understand her situation n quickly withdraw himself.....
She opened her eyes with a jolt n saw him smirking at her.. N again her cheeks became pink due to blushing..
Dance.. He asked while forwarded his hand toward her..
She put her hand after a while.. Then he turn on the music..

Teri saanson ki saans mein
Jo hoon toh main hoon
Tere khwabon ki aanch mein
Jo hoon toh main hoon
Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon

(he hold her wrist n pulled her toward him for that she collide with his chest her one hand over his shoulder.. Both smile to saw at each other eyes then hold her tightly by her waist n pulled her more. Both were just looking at each other)

Bin tere mera kya hai
Jisko sunu jisko kahun
Bin tere mujh mein kya hai
Jisko jiyun jis mein rahun
Tujh mein hi duniya meri hai
Tere ik pal mein sadiyan meri
Bin tere main sehra saa hoon
Bin tere main qatra bhi nahi
Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hain toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Tu jo hain toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon

(he losed his grip over her waist while hold her hand which placed over his shoulder n turns her around n jus huge her from behind while rested his chin over her shoulder n trailed his both hand over her shoulders to Palm whereas she was just feeling his touch)

Tu mere chehre pe hai
raahat saa jo thehra huaa
Main bhi tere haathon mein
kismat sa hoon, bikhra hua
Tu meri rooh saa hai
Tujhko chhu ke main zinda lagun
Jab bhi main mujhko dekhun
Mujh mein bhi main tujh sa lagun
Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon

(he kissed over her shoulder while turned her around n just smile to saw her closed eyes.. Thus he just shook her n she opened her eyes n just smile to saw her.. He hold her palm n just kissed over her knuckles while looking at her eyes n put her palm over her shoulder n pulled her closer then she hugged him.. Both were stand there while hugging eachother)

Plz drop ur review too

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting