12. Sandhir Fight

After settled himself in the driver seat he drove the car as fast he can, while praying to his stars for her safety..
Soon he reached college BT there was just a watchman who sat inside the college gate..
Sir, aap yaha, is waqt.. He questioned as soon Rd asked about her..
No sir I haven't seen anyone here... He replied ..
What do u mean u haven't seen anyone.. He barked on him..
Wait a sec sir I had saw a girl who was stand, here after college n waiting for someone, BT she had left 3 hours ago.. He informed making his face pale..
No sir she hasn't came yet... He got this reply when he called his house for known about her arrival..
Where the hell is she gone.. He grabbed his hair in frustration..
He hadn't any idea what he did right now then he took out his phone n about to called SP just then his gaze fell on someone who stand under the street light.. He run toward it then took a sigh when he saw her stand under the street light, reading a book..
What the hell r u doing here.. U have any idea how much tensioned I had....he scolded her..
N u have any idea how much scared I was.. No...u said Wait for me.. BT where were u, now u r coming n just shouting on me.. She snapped angrily..
Look... He snapped BT she cut him in mid..
Why do u say something like that when u know that u wouldn't do that.. She snapped..
Shut up Sanyukta.. I m hearing u it's not that mean u would say which u want.. He snapped..
M not sayin... He cut off in mid..
M not completed yet.. N don't dare to cut my words.. He warned here whereas she just glared him..
I accept that I forgot to pic u BT there was my own reason.. BT what about u couldn't u call me once instead to stand here like a fool.. U have any idea how much risky this place at nights.. He snapped....
Wow now its all my fault BTW u kind information I haven't any cell phone then how did I called u.. She frowned..
Then he remembered thatq she had forgotten her cell in jaipur....
Now if u done then could we back to home.. He taunted then headed toward his car followed by her..
Then he settled himself on driver seat BT she was still outside the car..
Would I give u invitation card for setting inside the car... He taunted her before that she seated inside the car..
All the while they were silent noone uttered.. She was looking outside the window whereas he steal a glance time to time.. Actually he was surprised.. He was never imagined this side of her..

PLZ GUYS VOTE FOR IT N IF POSSIBLE THEN SHARE THIS FF TO UR FRNDS BCZ RESPONSES R SOO LOW.. PLZ GUYS OTHERWISE I WILL STOP TO POST IT..

GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW OS PARSH R REAL N PLZ DROP UR REVIEW TOO😊

KEEP VOTING
KEEP SUPPORTING 😊