27.Excited Randhir

Tumdono ko kya hua.. Sanyu asked confusingly to saw vidharth behaviour..
Issi se puch lo.. Parth snapped then left from there behind living a curios sanyu who just ready to shoot at vidhushi who seated beside her..
Now tell me ab kya kiya tune... She asked sternly..
Maine Kuch nhi kiya.. Came her quick reply..
They why he's angry... She questioned..
I don't know.. She looked away..
Vidhushi speak up.. She chipped firmly..
Actually I lost my ring yesterday that's why he's angry.. She lied..
What.. BT how... She almost yelled bcz she knew that ring parth gave her..
I don't know how it happened.. She chipped innocently...
U trying to.. Before that sanyu interrogated her more she cut her off in mid..
Had Rd got any info about that girl... She trying to divert her mine..
Nope BT soon he will get to know.. She chipped..
What.. She yelled all of sudden thus sanyu was looking her confusingly..
I mean, how.. She quickly covered up the situation..
Bcz he desperately behind her girl.... N soon he catched that girl.. She shrugged her shoulders made her gulped in fear..

So how was ur day... He asked while driving..
Gud.... She replied
Just then sanyu gaze fell on a guy who looking for a taxi with a girl to the he another side of road ..
Rd I think we should help them... She insist..
For whom.. He asked while applied the break then turned her face toward her direction BT the next moment his eyes popped out to recognised the persons whom she was telling to help..
His car was just few meters away from them.. Before that he took a u turn he found anirudh came toward his car..
Shit.. He murmured while looked at sanyu who was confused to his behavior...
Hey Rd what's up bro.. Anirudh chipped happily while sneaked his head inside the car window..
What r u doing here... Came his stern voice..
Thank god Rd u meet us here.. Anjali took a sigh while reached near anirudh.. Whereas sanyu was just looking them with curios eyes.. She wanted to know who was they who happy to seemed him BT he wasn't..
Rd can u plz drop us at his house bcz our car is not working.. Anjali requested to Rd while eyeing the car which stand at the mid of street....
Why not Anjali.. Before that Rd excused something Anirudh open the door of back seat for anjali..
Why r u requesting to him anjali. He won't say anything.. Anirudh chipped while took on the back seat..
Thanks Rd.. Anjali thanked him then seat beside Anirudh..
Lets go Rd.. Anirudh chipped.. Rd just wanted to say a big no BT that Anirudh he hadn't gave him a chance to speak.. N now he knew what blunder came up to.. He just shot a deadly glare at Aniruddh through the mirror the start the car with a jolt... N all this while sanyu was invisible for them BT not that more long...
Who's she Rd.. He heard Aniruddh voice from behind..
Girl.. He mocked him..
O great thanks for this unique info as if I dont know.. He mocked him thus he rolled his eyes..
Then why r u asking... He retorted him while driving..
M Sanyukta.. She put a full stop on their arguments while turned her face toward Aniruddh..
Hi Sanyukta.. M aniruddh his business partner ... He introduced himself while eyeing Rd..
N m his girlfriend or u could say his would be wife.. Anjali chipped happily..
Hi.. She greeted her with smile..
Can u guys stop for sometime.. Plz Let me concentrate on driving... He chipped annoyingly trying to stop their convo..
Then drive na, whom stopped u.. Aniruddh said..
U know Sanyukta first time I saw a girl in his car... Aniruddh amazed...
Shut up Aniruddh.. He roard..
Not actually a girl Aniruddh... Aniruddh looked at him confusingly whereas sanyu too curious to know who was another one..
Hey why r u looking at me like this .. M also a girl yr.. She chuckled her own statement..
Yeah u r also a girl that's why m getting engaged with u... He chuckled then Anjali hitter him playfully whereas sanyu was just adore them, they were a cute couple.. Then she straighten her face.. She wanted to live that phase BT she knew it can't be happen in her life.. She just stole a glance at Rd then looked away..
Soon he reached their mansion n Rd about to start the car after dropping them..
So u r coming tomorrow... aniruddh said to sanyu thus she  gave a confused look..
Don't tell me he didn't informed u about our engagement.. Anjali chipped after reading her face expression..
Congrats... Sanyu greeted them..
Thanks BT it will be accepted when u will be come in our engagement... Anjali chipped..
BT how, I mean.. She excused while eyeing at Rd..
No more excuses Sanyukta.. U have to come.. She said..
Yeah n that's final.. N If u didn't bring her at party then no need of ur coming... Aniruddh threaten him.. Thus Rd gave him "ok m not coming" look..
Shut up Aniruddh.. She eyeing him then turned toward Rd..
Plz Rd.. Came with her.. She requested him..
OK.. He replied firmly while eyeing Aniruddh who stand there with a poker face..
Then he drove the car toward mansion..
He wasn't pretending BT he was very happy.. His heart was doing happy dance to think that they were going to attend a party together

Plz drop ur precious review too guys😊

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😊