71.Trying To Be Happy

Both were crying hugging each other didn't know how long they crying while hugging each other n made a promised to each other that they won't cry anymore n just enjoy these days which they have..

One Month passed away..
Rd opened his eyes n a wide smile crept over his lips to seeing his cute wife who was passing a wide grin at him..
Kya bat Hai sanyukta.. Aaj bahut khush lg rhi ho.. He asked sheepishly to seeing her happy face..
Mujhe holi khelni Hai.... She chipped excitingly while showing him her hand which filled with colours..
BT aaj holi nhi hai Infact holi to 3 month pehle thi.. He said thoughtfully..
So what bt mujhe aaj khelni Hai.. She demanded while leaned her shaking fingers toward his face ..
Not.. He denied in horribly tone..
BT mujhe khelna Hai... She cringed..
No.. He again denied while quickly get off to the bed before that she do any attempt to rub her hand over him..
What the hell.. His eyes popped out as soon get off the bed n incidentally he saw his reflexion in the mirror..
He glaring at her whereas she was laughing..
Sanyu what is this.. He said while pointing his index finger at him..
Mujhe pata tha aap aise hi bahane banaoge isliy Maine pehle hi Aapki panting kr di.. She laughing while holding her swollen tummy..
Sanyukta.. He showing her fake anger..
Bahut hasi aa rhi Hai na tumhe.. He smirked then sat on her side n about to smash his colourful face to her white one.. She get off the bed..
Hamesha nhi fasne Wali main.. She grin widely made his own face palm..

Sanyukta sambhal ke.... He yelled with concerned as soon she rushed toward washroom while showing him her tongue..
Don't worry Rd m OK.. She made him assure while stand at the door step..
Aap jldi ready ho jao aaj doc ke sath appointment Hai. Yaad Hai na aapko.. She asked..
Hmm.. He just hummed..
Sanyukta u don't come.. He sigh..
M coming.. She declared then went inside the washroom..
Then he took out a tee with denim then headed toward her room which she used before their Marraige..

After 30 min as soon he came back at their room he found her wife struggling with her suit zip.. He cleared his throat as soon her gaze fell on her n she quickly turned around..
Kya hua.. Kya kr rhi thi.. He raised his brow..
Ye zip band hi nhi ho rhi... She chipped with disappointment..
I think main moti ho gae hu.. She added thoughtfully..
U think.. He narrowed his gaze while checking her out tip to toe..
Whereas she was looking at him confusingly..
Then he came behind her back..
Uff... He sign while took a glance of her bare back..
Rd zip lagao.. She said firmly while looking through her shoulder..
Wohi to kr rha hu.. He chipped with teasing while touched her back thus she closed her eyes to feel his hand's warm touch..
Rd hum late ho rhe Hai.. She said sternly..
OK baba btw tumne ye dress last time kb pehni thi.. He asked while trying to zipping up her dress..
2 month pehle.. She replied after thinking..
Tum Sach mei moti ho gae hot.. He teased her while zipped her dress..
Main moti nhi hue hu.. She defended while turning behind..
U know what sanyu u need to do shopping.. He suggest..
I'm thinking the same.. She chipped while looking her golu molu figure in mirror..

OK then let's go .. He chipped while grabbing the car keys..
Rd driver ko lelete Hai na.. She suggest, understand his condition..
M OK. He suppressed that last word while looking at her eyes..
Then he hold her protectively n went toward downstairs..
I think we should shift to the ground floor.. He suggest while open the car  door for her then make her settled inside n clasped her seat belt then settled himself at driver seat.. Then drove the car toward hospital..

So Mr Shekhawat.. How r u.. Dr asked while checking his report..
Gud Dr.. He replied while seeing her tensioned face..
Doc hamare pass Kitna time hai.. Sanyu finally spoke in her choked voice...
Whereas Rd wasn't expecting that question to her.. He knew that was just hurting her..
Doc first looked at Rd then shifted his gaze at sanyu..
I don't know exactly how much u have time.. BT Mr Shekhawat ke pass Aapki delivery tak ka time hai.. Dr informed..

Hi guys i know u all r sad to know about his cancer .actually i already thought its  ending like this which u called Sad ending..actually first time  i try something like this ..n m sorry guys if my story hurt u bt now i cant do anything n i will end it at 75 .so there's just 4 parts r left ..if u guys think to quiet it .i will respect ur desicion ..
Thank u soo much guys for ur luv n support 😘😘

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😘