73.Happy Moments

No.. He instantly denied..
Plz Rd.. She pouted..
I told u na. No means no.. He chipped sternly, about to start the car..
Plz Rd.. She pouted again..
No means no.. He denied again..
What no ha, aapne wo sadi hue movie dekhae Maine kuch bola. Nhi na then ab mujhe wo khana hai.. She frowned ..
Excuse me, tumne kuch nhi bola or Utne time se jo bole ja rhi thi wo kya tha.. He raised his brow... To wo kya aapki wo sadi hue movie dekhi itna to bolna banta hai Mera... She defended..
Tum kuch v bolo bt Maine tumhe ye nhi khane duga.. He shook his head..
BT mujhe khana Hai or agar Aapne nhi khilaya to main dinner nhi krugi aaj...she was blackmailing him.
U r threatening me.. He narrowed his gaze..
Or morning mei breakfast v nhi krugi.. She added while looked away..
Offo.. He sign..
OK bt sirf 2. usse jyada nhi milegi.. Her eyes sparkled to heard his word..
OK.. She beamed while unclasped her seat belt then about to open the door..
Sanyukta stop.. She turned her face toward him after heard his firm voice..
Why r u in soo much hurry.. He mocked her..
Aapka mood badal gaya to..she replied innocently..
Thus he rolled his eyes then drove the car toward that stall ..
Then umclaspsd his sheet belt n came out to the car along with her then headed toward that stall..
Bhaiya golgappe dena.. She asked excitingly...
Bas 2.. Rd added thus sanyu just give that man a 'don't listen him'..
No thanks sanyukta.. He denied as soon she put a golgappa near his mouth..
OK.. She shrugged her shoulders then stuck that golgappa inside her mouth as soon her mouth started munching..

Sanyukta 2 ho gaye tumhare.. Rd said sternly as soon she put second one in her mouth..
Ao bhi... She spoke while munching..
Pehle kha lo fir bolna.. He ordered.
Ek aur Rd bahut tasty Hai aap v Khao na... She pouted then he glared her..
Bhaiya ek or dena.. She said then he gave one more to her..
Bhaiya ek aur.. She demanded again after having third one..
Rd took out his wallet to his denim n took a 2k rupees note n forwarded that to the vendor..
Sahab itne ka to chutta nhi hoga.. Vendor said while looking at rupees..
Koi na bhaiya aap ye rakh lo or 2 golgappe aur de do.. She suggest thus Rd just shook his head in disbelief n the next moment he slipped his around her knees n picked her up with a swift movement then headed toward car..
Rd leave me.. She cringed while swinging her legs in air..
BT he was not in a mood to heard her..
Then she make her stand carefully near the car then opened the door n make her seat inside. Then settled himself on the driver seat.. He was panting..
R u OK.. She asked worryingly while looked at him..
Hmm.. He just hummed whereas fearless appeared on her for head to saw him like that..
M OK sanyukta.. He assured her by she wasn't looking convinced to his words..
Bas tun thodi moti ho gae ho.. He chuckled thus she flared her nose..
Main moti nhi hue hu.. She flared her nose made him chuckled..
OK baba tum moti nhi hue ho tum heavy ho gae ho.. He teased her..
Rd.. She glared him bt the next moment smile n just put her head over his shoulder then he droved the car toward Mansion..

At night..
Sanyu was sitting along with Rd over the bed rested her head over his chest whereas he was playing with her long hair..
Rd maa ko hum Kab btayege... Rd left her hair as soon he heard her question..
Then she turned her face toward him.
Rd.. She called him..
I can't face her... He chipped..
BT unhe btana hoga.. She said.
Hmm.. He just hummed..
Hum maa ko yaha bula le.. Sanyu suggest..
Wo nhi aayegi.. Came his quick reply..
Wo aayegi.. She said confidently.. Thik Hai bulalo unhe bat kya kahogi unse.. He said after a while then a silent crept in that room

Plz drop ur review too guys 🙏

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😄