31.Ishq Mubarak

Her slumber broken to heard birds chirping..n when she opened her eyes, reality hitted her n last night incident just flashed in her mind n a lone tears rolled down to her eyes she took a glance of her beside n found a cute creature was sleeping peacefully.. She was just adoring him for some sec when her trance broken by the pain which paining her like hell in her abdomen n again a lone tear rolled down to her eyes.. She just pressed her teeth to suppressed her pain n looking at him.. He was sleeping with open mouth n his hair had became totally mess.. She wanted to caressed his hair BT she hadn't that courage to face him after last night incident she had afraid to do that if he awake up to her touch...
She wrapped to the bedsheet around her frame then get off to the bed n grabbed her saree, sandles everything when her gaze fell on the bed n she smile sadly to saw the blood stains over the bed.. She controlled her tears then came out to his room before that anyone catched her there.. Whereas he was enjoying his slumber.....

At 11 am :
He opened his eyes to heard continuously knock at his doorstep n a smile crept over his lips to remembered last night incident bt the next moment reality hitted him when he didn't found her there..
Who's there.. He roard in frustration to heard continously knocked at the doorstep..
Sir ur breakfast.. He heard.
Get lost right know... He barked from inside while slided in his trouser then came out to his room..
I told u na get lost from here.. He roard then attended about to left BT he stopped him..
Where is Sanyukta.. He asked hesitatingly...
She has left... He replied made his skipped a beat to heard his statement..
What do u mean by that.... He asked horribly..
I mean sir she has left for college...attendant added made him took a sigh of relief..
Then without uttered a word or without cursing him he came back to his room..then rushed toward cupboard n took out towel then headed toward washroom..

Ishq mubarak, dard mubarak

(He washed his face n found nail marks over his shoulder.. He just touched that mark n a smile crept over his face)

Teri baarishein bhigaaye mujhe
Teri hawayein bahaye mujhe
Paaon tale mere
Zameene chal padi
Aisa toh kabhi hua hi nahi
Ae mere dil mubarak ho
Yahi toh pyar hai

(he turn on the shower n let the water drenched him, he just fell her touch over his body n just lost in his world.. After a while he turn off the shower n came out to the washroom wrapped a towel around his waist)

Ishq mubarak, dard mubarak

(as soon he came out to the washroom his gaze fell on that messy bed n those blood stains n his heart felt pain to saw that )

Aisa lagta hai kyun
Teri aankhein jaise
Aankhon mein meri reh gayi
Kabhi pehle maine na suni jo
Aisi baatein keh gayi
Tu hi tu hai jo har taraf mere
Toh tujhse pare main jaun kahaan

(he closed his eyes n her face flashed infront of his eyes then a smile crept over his face n when he opened his eyes his face pale)

Mere dil mubarak ho
Yahi toh pyar hai
Ae mere dil mubarak ho
Yahi toh pyar hai

(he just wanted to saw her BT she wasn't there he thought to go her college for meet her bt its he was late so he checked the idea)

Jahan pehle pehal tu aa mila tha
Tehra hoon wahi main bhi
Tera dil woh shehar hai
Jis shehar se jaake laute na main kabhi

(he took out his formals then wore that n leave for his office)

Lapata sa mil jaun kahi toh
Mujhse bhi mujhe mila de zara
Ae mere dil mubarak ho
Yahi toh pyar hai
Ishq mubarak dard mubarak
Ishq mubarak

She was just roaming in his mind when he remembered about last a smile crept on his face.. Those moments was the moments of his life.

Plz drop ur review too guys😊

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😊