Seven

I'd gotten a buzz drinking with Juice and Kip. We'd migrated over to a table that I promptly sat on rather than sitting in a chair. Juice and Kip sat in chairs in front of me and I used their armrests as foot stools.

All three of us talked and laughed. I missed Kip. He'd been the only friend I'd made while deployed. I never in a million years thought we'd end up living in the same town. It made me really question my cousins hate for the Sons of Anarchy. If Kip was a member then they really couldn't be that bad.

Juice seemed to loosen up a bit too. At first I could see he was nervous, he always came off a bit timid when talking to me at the store. Not tonight. He mostly picked on Kip and I couldn't help but notice is eyes constantly wandering my body. It made me feel good and to be honest Juice was looking more and more attractive now that we were actually talking.

"Prospect, there's no way you were a boxing champion in the military. Look at your arms!" Juice reached out and pinched the skin under Kip's arms. Kip jumped and swatted his hand away.

"Light weight." Kip slurred his words a bit.

"Yeah you are a lightweight." Juice tipped Kips chair and Kip flopped backwards onto the floor. People around us glanced over but said nothing.

I laughed as Kip laid there for a minute. When he moved he sprung right to his feet. He held up his beer with a big grin.

"I didn't spill it!" He cheered and up ended the bottle, only to find it was empty.

"That's because it was empty." I teased and he pressed a finger to his lip telling me to be quiet. Shaking my head I continued to laugh.

"Refills?" He asked and I gave him a thumbs up. Juice held up his bottle, shaking it to show it was almost gone.

Kip disappeared into the mass of people. Looking down at Juice, I moved my feet so one was on either armrest, like I was barricading him. He gave me a grin and continued to lean back in the seat.

"So Juice, are you enjoying yourself?" Sipping my beer, his eyes wandered up one leg and then down the other.

"Always. Shouldn't I be asking you that seeing as you're the guest." I shrugged.

"I guess."

I studied Juice as he tried to not undress me with his eyes. His short, dark mohawk looked like a tattoo between the two tribal ones on either side of his head. He wore a white shirt under his leather vest and a black pair of cargo pants. There were three visible tattoos on his arms too.

One was the SOA reaper on his left forearm. On his right upper arm there was a demon looking face with snakes and script I couldn't read. Below that one on his forearm was a skull with more skulls in its mouth. All three black and gray. It made me curious of how many other tattoos he had.

He wiped his hands on his jeans. Sweaty palms? Was he nervous? He did it again and I noticed the knife fastened on his hip but I could never imagine him wielding it. He was too...innocent. I'm sure he had a gun somewhere as well I'd seen other members with concealed weapons.

"Juice do I make you nervous?" I asked batting my eyes. His eyes got wide and he stammered a bit before clearing his throat. Nope not at all.

"What makes you think that?" To add to it, he chuckled nervously after finally getting the words out. He couldn't stop smiling. Dead give away.