Eight

I shoved Juice back onto his bed. Paying no attention to what his room looked like. There was only one thing on both of our minds.

Slowly I grasped the ends of my crop top and lifted it over my head, dropping it on the floor. Next I undid each boot slowly. Making sure to prop my leg up on a a chair, put on a bit of a show. Juice's eyes burned like fire as he sat up and scooted over to the edge. He pulled me between his legs once I was finished. Kissing my stomach intimately for a moment before he began to move south.

He kissed the button of my shorts before undoing them, unzipping the fly. Next his lips touched the lace of my underwear. Tingles shot through me. Before he could pull them off, I leaned down to kiss his lips some more while removing his cut. Sitting back for a second, he pulled off his shirt and I immediately ran my hands down his muscled shoulders.

He pulled slightly on the bottom of my shorts and they fell to my ankles. Placing my hands on his solid shoulders I stepped out of them and straddled his lap. Gripping his face, I kissed him with as much passion as I had out in the bar area. We'd spent at least half hour doing some hardcore making out before Juice brought me to his room. To be honest I'd been the one to suggest it and he all but dragged me here when he realized I was being serious.

Juice's lips moved down to my neck and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as a moan escaped me. I didn't remember foreplay feeling like this. It'd been over a year since I'd had any sort of sexual contact. I felt as if I could have an orgasm right now. The feel of his lips were otherworldly.

Juice's lips moved down to my breast and I dug into his back. Nipping his neck, he removed his lips from my body to gasp and I caught it with my mouth. Our tongues danced to a erratic pace that left me being the one gasping. I wanted him so badly but I really couldn't let myself be that easy. I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

Pushing him down flat, I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. He kicked off his shoes before I got them down to his feet. In one quick motion I yanked his pants and socks off. A soft chuckle escaped him.

Crawling back up Juice's body, I hovered above him. Staring down at him in the dim lighting, I bit my lip. Slowly he reached up to caress my face. I leaned into his touch, cherishing it. Cherishing the feel of being wanted.

"You're so beautiful." Juice said with a hint of a smile on his face. There was a sincerity in his voice that made me tear up.

Leaning down I kissed him deeply. I didn't need to use words to thank him. This act were were about to preform would be enough. I know he's wanted this since we met.

Juice wrapped an arm around my waist, lifting me with a strong arm. He spun us easily so he was on top of me. His lips never left mine. Super smooth and I'm sure he's had plenty of time to perfect it.

Juice held himself up, being careful not to squish me. I wasn't as fragile as I seemed. Running my hands from his head to his back, I cupped around his shoulder blades and pulled him down. He chuckled again at my boldness and between my legs was soaked from anticipation. I could feel his solid erection against my abdomen.

God I wanted to rip my underwear off and shove him inside me. To have him pound into me as hard and fast as he could. Make me scream his name and reach a climax that would make me pass out. I didn't care if it only lasted a couple minutes.

Juice didn't seem that type though. He seemed more sensual, the sweet and romantic type with an exoticness. One who made love, not just fucked. He wanted this because of his feelings for me. I wasn't a conquest. No way he would've been all tongue tied any other time he'd spoken to me at the store if I was.

We made out some more. This time slower, more erotic and less erratic. Reaching down without hesitation, I slid my hand down his boxers and grasped his penis. Juice sucked in a breath and bit my shoulder, causing me to cry out.