Mute

Hello hello hello i know what you're thinking ANOTHER SEPTIPLIER STORY WTF!? Well this story is just a filler I guess just in case the other story doesn't work out tbh so enjoy.

::Jack's POV::

When you're a person like me it's hard living a life and having a job with a lot of socializing. Don't get me wrong I'm alright meeting people and socializing with them it's just I have a slight problem. I'm mute. Or dumb as people say as well which I'm fine with as well.

I let out a small sigh as I turned my head to my alarm clock. I rub my eyes getting myself to sit up and somewhat wake up. I yawned softly uncovering my legs from the blankets and swing my legs over the side of my bed, the cold floorboards coming in contact with my bare feet making me shiver. I reach over grabbing my phone checking my notifications.

Twitter...
Twitter...
Instagram...
Twitter....
YouTube....

I paused on YouTube checking the notification further. It was a new vlog from Markiplier, I felt heat rush to my face.

Markiplier has been my idol for many years. Then he became a little more than a idol a few years ago, but I sort of have to give up my chances. I press the notification and put in my phone's password.

A few seconds later the video began to play. I set my phone onto the bed and began to start getting ready for work. I worked at a small local café that was only a few blocks from my apartment. I made my way to the bathroom and began to wash my face. Mark's voice echoed through my apartment flat making me smile softly.

I wipe my face with a clean towel and look at myself in the mirror. My blue eyes were dull like always and my face was a bit pale. I sniffed a bit, not really caring and continued getting ready.

After about thirty minutes I had my uniform on, which consisted of a white T-shirt, black skinny jeans, a black baseball cap and a brown apron. I put on my baseball cap grab my phone and my backpack and head out.

~Le Time Skipo!!!~

The cold wind bit my nose and ears as I made my way to the café. A puff of steam exited my mouth with every breathe I exhaled, causing my glasses to fog up. My hands were inside my jacket pockets trying to keep them warm. My scarf keeping me warm as well, I look up from the ground to see the café coming into view.

I finally am infront of the glass doors of the café. I pull open the doors and head inside unravelling the scarf from around my neck. "It's about time you showed up Mcloughlin." said my boss as I rolled my eyes. I hung my scarf and jacket in the coat hanger that stood in the corner of the café.

I went behind the counter to the expresso machine waiting for an order or two. "Hello and welcome to Clover Café may I take your order?" I sighed as I heard the cashier talk to the costumer. "Yes you may one pepper mint mocha please and a cinnamon roll." this was when the cashier pulls out a marker and writes down the name of the costumer on the cup.

"Your name?"

"Mark Fischbach."

Oh god....

Hello hello welcome to the end of chapter one XD anywho i hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please leave a like or comment and put this story in your library for more updates. Much would be appreciated if you follow and check out my other books XD. Thank you and I'll see you guys in the next chapter BUH BYE!!!!!

Word count: 666 words

Song inspirations: "can't help falling in love with you" - Twenty One Pilots cover and "Legend of Ashitaka" -Joe Hisaishi

See you guys bye!!!!