The Past Revealed PT. 1

-Hello Hello welcome also some warnings: Kidnap, Abuse, light smut/rape sorry. -

-flashback-

I was walking home from school. The only thing that filled the silence was the tapping of my shoes against the concrete. I was smiling a bit mostly because it was my birthday. I was turning sixteen my mother has a small cake ready and my siblings and their spouses were probably waiting for me. Of course they were all older than I was but it doesn't bother me.

I smiled a bit brighter but then it slowly turned into a frown. I slowly look behind myself and see a black car following me. I quicken my pace but the car still follows me.

My heart races I don't know what's happening and it's scaring me. Then I felt something cover my mouth. I struggle to break free from the mysterious person's embrace. I try to shout and scream but I started feeling weak, pretty soon my vision blurred and everything went black.

“Hey wake up.” I forced my eyes to open, at first my vision was blurry then it cleared. It was dark and something cold was wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I try to move but I hear something rattle. I glance around to see myself naked and in shackles.

I start panicking, “tsk tsk tsk how pathetic. I actually thought I got someone who actually puts up a fight.” I quickly turn my head and see him… a dark tall figure. He had a wide grin and lust filled eyes that could penetrate your soul.

The man stands up and walks towards me, he kneels down and places a finger underneath my chin. He pushes up my chin and smiles at me. “Before introductions why don't we fix you up a bit.” he pushes my chin causing me flinch. I look over to him to see him pick up a sledgehammer, he gently hits the head against his palm and walks back over to me. I try to escape only to be dragged back towards him because of the shackles.

He grabs my ankle and keeps it down, “Count to three for me dearie~” I kept my mouth shut. He punches me across the face, “COUNT!” I felt tears sting at the corner of my eyes.

“O-one…”

He grins.

“T-Two…”

He cleans the head on the hammer and pulls it back.

Th-th-three…”

He brings it down on my leg breaking the bone on contact. I let out a blood curdling scream, which I thought he found satisfying. “Again sweet pea~”

I count again and he did the same thing on my other leg breaking it again. He starts the laugh a bit and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me up. “My name's Jason Sweetheart.” he tosses me down on the concrete floor. “Welcome to your new home my basement.” and with that he left me.

~Time skip~

“PLEASE STOP IT H-HURT AH!” I felt Jason thrust deep into me pain filling me to the brim until he came into me. His hot breath made my skin hot, I lay motionless tears streaming out of my eyes soaking the blindfold. I felt my head get lifted off the ground and the blindfold was removed. He was standing there was some clothes in his hands, he tossed them towards me, “Put it on dearie.”

I slowly sit up tears forcing their way out of my eyes as my legs ached with pain. I felt disgusting… dirty… trash…. I lift up one of the piece s of clothing. It was a skirt…. I bit my lip. Jason groans a bit and helps me up and sets me on a box. I sit there slipping on the shirt he gave me while he slipped on the skirt. “Hold onto me.” i did so, he lifted me up and pulled up the skirt and sets me down. Jason steps back and smiles examining me up and down, “Wow sweetheart you're making me hard again.” I look away tears still streaming out of my eyes.

It's been a week since I was taken away. Torture, Sex, Eat, Chores, Sleep, Torture, Sex, Eat, Chores, Sleep repeat. It hurts...It hurts so much….

I want to die….

There we go done yay! Pt. 2 will come out tonight.

Sing of inspiration: Call Me Master