Smiling again...almost

Only 2 more chapters till the end :(

~Sean~

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could but not enough that I'll trip and kill myself but fast enough to get to the last landing to see a figure whom I recognized. "Mark!" I hollered causing the two figures below to turn around and look up. I had tears flowing out of my eyes, I ran down the stairs dropping my bag in the process. Mark holds open his arms which I lunged into, Mark held me close kissing my hair as I cries into his Jacket. I pull away caressing his cheeks looking at him with happy tears streaming down my cheeks, "It's you...It's really you...!" I exclaimed laughing a bit next thing I knew it I was kissing him.

The man I love is right here with me, it felt like one of those YouTube videos of families seeing their loved ones who went to war return home. We pulled away both of us laughing a bit, "It's me Sean, It's me." I was smiling so much I could feel my cheeks start to hurt. I pulled away wiping my eyes with my sleeve, "I'm here baby." Mark whispers kissing my cheek in process. "Oh my fucking god this is to cute!" Troye exclaims making me blush and smile more wider. We pull away though our hands were still interlocked with each other, "Hey..." I say softly feeling Mark's thumbs rub the back of my hands. "Hey Sean." I smiled softly hearing Mark say my name, "Here Sean." I turn my head to see Connor holding my backpack handing it to me. I thanked him and slipped one of the straps on, Connor makes his way to Troye planting a sweet kiss on his cheek. I turn my attention back to Mark who was smiling sweetly, "How are you Sean?" he asks holding my hand tightly. I smiled moving closer to him, "Better now." I said before kissing him softly.

I love Mark.

With all of my heart.

I still can't believe he's back here.

I love you Mark Edward Fischbach.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you too Sean."

Omg I just noticed the next chapter is the last mostly why this one is short 0-0 also if you haven't checked out my new Phanfic (I Can't Breathe) that I started writing probably a few weeks ago you should check it out! ALSO I am planning of trying to start up Who Are You again just to see if I can get a better beginning and if you are curious about a story I started that is my first original story THEN you should check it out it's called Fools yeah..... Okay that's all I have to say okay see you guys in the next chapter *winks* BUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!