I Think I'm In Love Again

😏

::Sean's POV::

"Sean....?"

I stared down at the ground beads of sweat began to form on my forehead. I swallowed hard and sigh, "No one Mark don't worry about it...." the atmosphere suddenly felt thick.

"Bull shit." I give Mark a quick stare, "What?" I ask my voice lace with anger. "Pardon my French Sean but the other night when you literally scream 'please don't hurt me Jason it hurts' I couldn't help but worry..." I stare at Mark and glance back at the ground. I open my mouth to speak and hesitated, "He kidnapped me..." Mark went absolutely dead silent. "W-what...?"

"You heard me...he kidnapped me Mark...he hurt me...raped me...he took everything away from me..." I grip his hand a bit tighter. Mark got the message and held back and pulled me close to him in a comforting way. "I'm sorry Sean....I'm sorry that happened to you..." I bit my lip, "I don't need your sympathy..." I replied coldly. Mark only sighs and looks out it the distance, "Isn't it pretty Sean...? These are the times when I know that the world isn't only filled with sadness and cruelty but beauty and love..." I look out to see the sunset and nod in agreement.

"Sean...I want to tell you something even though it's really obvious..." I look up at him and felt my heart race. He turns and looks down at me with soft comforting grin, "I think I've fallen head over heels for you Sean." I blush fiercely, "I think I love you Sean..." I smiled brightly tears threatened to spill as I gave Mark a hug. "I think I love you too...." I responded my heart fluttering with joy and happiness. I'm so happy for once in 10 years...

Sorry for the short chapter but this is more of a filler chapter so....yeah...also it's like 10:07 at night and I'm tired...so yeah GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Song of inspiration: None