Normal?

~Mark~

I entered the hospital room seeing Sean sitting on the ledge of the bed putting on his jacket trying to avoid hitting the cannula. I smiled, "Hey Sean ready to go?" I watched as he looks up at me and nods. I walked up to him and helped him stand up. He pulls up the handle to the oxygen tank they set up for him. We walked down the hallway to the elevator, he held tightly onto my arm for support dragging the oxygen tank behind him. "You okay?" I asked a worried look clearly planted on my face, he looks up at me a gives me a reassuring smile. It's like in his eyes he's has a thousand words all shouting and yelling at me with one sentence saying I'm Fine popping out from the others.

I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek, "I love you so much." I whispered softly when we entered the elevator causing him to smile softly. I reach over and press the 1st floor button, we stood there in silence. I could hear his laboured breathing causing me to hold him closer. Each floor we got to the elevator go my crowded causing us to be cramped in the back. "Only two more floors..." I whispered feeling Sean grip my arm tighter. A few more minutes later we got to the first floor, the elevator was emptied we walked to the receptionist checking Sean out and paying for the medical bill. I was handed a prescription from Sean's doctor and a date for a later check up. I thanked her walking away from the desk towards Sean, who was messing with the little hospital band around his wrist.

"Let's go home." I said holding the prescription from the receptionist tightly in my hand. Sean and I headed out of the hospital, a sigh of relief exited out of Sean.

"Sean before I was talking to the doctor and he suggested for you to go to a support group." Sean look up at me, "I think it's for the best to be honest..."

"But I'm fine..." I glanced down at Sean who finally spoke to me. I thought he would never talk but I guess that isn't true. I sighed, "You went through a huge ordeal and you need the support. Not only from me but the people who have been through the same thing or experiencing a hard time like you." He looks at me with disgust, "Just because I was diagnosed c-clinically depressed doesn't mean anything." I scoffed, "Yes it does Sean. Please go for me...please...?" He sighs heavily, "F-Fine.." I smiled and kiss his cheek again, "Thank you.."

I hope this works...

Whooo chapter yay! Okay next chapter coming soon possibly today see you then :3