Hurting and Broken

So here's a chapter yay XD

::Mark's POV::

I sighed heavily as I look around the small kitchen for a cup. Sean sat quietly on the couch shaking and biting his nails. "Sean don't bite your nails!" I quickly go over and take his hands away from him mouth. I look at his fingers and see that they were bleeding, I sighed heavily holding his hands delicately in mine.

"Sean...who's Jason....?" Sean remained silent his body trembling for fear, grips my hands tightly tears threatening to spill once again. "Sean....?" he looks up at me and opens his mouth like he was going to say something, "H-He...." I was slightly shocked he was talking. I gently stroked his hands with my thumbs, Sean exhales hesitantly and sniffs. "H-He kidnapped me when I-I was 16..." I still couldn't believe he was talking, especially after what happened. "Jason kidnapped you?" Sean nods as a tear slid down his cheek. I lean up kiss his forehead in comfort, he lets out a shaky breathe. I caress his cheek and moves his face up so he was looking at me. "I'll always be here Sean no one will ever hurt you. I promise.." Sean nods and slowly goes over to hug me. I quickly kiss his cheek and hug him back, I pull away and help to lay down on the couch. I place a quilt that was near by on him, I stood up only to be stopped by Sean grabbing my shirt. I look down at him, "C-Can you stay with me...?" I smile softly and nod making my onto the couch and start cuddling him. It didn't take him long until I heard a soft snore, I held him close and slowly drifted of into a deep sleep.

Hello I apologize for this being so short but yeah oh well. I'm tired so....yeah have a lovely night/Morning.

Song of inspiration: Here comes a thought Violin cover