To The Moon and Back 🌙

Hi new update whoooo

~Sean~

By the time we were all done and ready to go it was already sun down. We all headed out of the Starbucks smiling and talking to one another. I smiled brightly as I glanced at everyone for once in my life I felt normal. I had now a great group of friends, a loving boyfriend and my life is getting back together. We all said our goodbyes I hugged Tyler and Connor goodbye while Joe, Mark and Troye all did a whole pat on the shoulder smile at each see you tomorrow type thing since support group is tomorrow too.

I walked along side Mark as we headed to the apartment, "Sean do you still want to go to America after what happened?" I shrugged. It's bee three weeks since what happened and everything has been going up and down with Mark and I. We're fighting more and more often I avoid him sometimes and I've been having night terrors that were worse than they were before.

"I-I honestly don't know...." I mean yes I would love to go to America with Mark and start a new life. I really owe it to him plus just making him stay here with me is making me feel like I'm taking him away from his friends and family, but I kind have stead started a new life here in Ireland. I have a group of friends now and my life is getting back on track.

Mark sighs, "I understand. Well how about I just go and you or me can just visit each other once in a while?" I nod, "I suppose that would be the best thing to do.  I just...don't really...like Flying and going to a new place-let alone a country just seems...scary...." Mark nods, "Yeah I can see where you're coming from." I smiled softly gazing up at Mark.

I looked back down at our hands as we continued walking back to the apartment. Mark reaches over to my hand and takes a hold of it, I held back tightly and for once in my life I actually felt proud of myself. "Baby steps Jack baby steps." Mark whispers happiness lacing his voice, "Mark?" I asked softly walking a little more closer to him. "Yeah?" Mark looks straight ahead of us a small smile was curled on his lips, "Do you...Do you think everything is...better now..?" I asked a frown forming on my face as I loosen my hold on Mark's hand looking down at the sidewalk. Mark sighs, "Well...Yes I do believe this are getting better than they were." I nodded in agreement.

"But like everything it won't last that long you know?" Mark glances down at me with a frown on his face, "I guess.." I tried to avoid Mark's gaze. "So let's enjoy it while it lasts." I intertwine our fingers.

"Okay."

Hi sorry for the short chapter but yeah!! Also an announcement a week ago I met a great friend and we are making an animation together on our new youtube channel! I will keep you guys updated on that. See you guys in the next chapter.