The Past Revealed PT. 2

Told ya XD WARNINGS: VIOLENCE AND idk torture I guess?

-Sean-

I sat on my knees as I cleaned the floorboards in the kitchen. The cold water causing my hands to prune up, dirt clumped under my nails, cuts scattering my face, arms and body. “Oh dearie~!” I flinch and start trembling, “We’re going to have a guest make sure you clean up a bit.” I toss the rag in the bucket full of dirty water.

I'm so tired… I haven't slept in days… I started losing track of time and day it was…

I whimpered as I started crawling to the living room. Jason's upstairs… maybe I could bolt for the door…. I bit my lip hard… “Ah sweetpea there you are.” I look up to see Jason standing above me. He grabs my wrist and drags me to the living room tossing me onto the couch. I let out a whimper, he smirks in response. “You know the rules sweetie when a guest comes. Can you say them to me~?”

“D-Don't s-s-say anything u-unless you s-say I-I can… G-Give Th-The-Them what they want… s-s-smile…”

“Good now smile.” I nearly vomit when he says smile, I look up at him and give him my best smile. He licks his lips and sits down next to me pulling me close to him. I frown and give him a soft kiss on the cheek, his facial hair poking my chapped, cracking lips. He grins and holds me close, we sat there for a while the smell of smoke and vodka filling my nose. Until the doorbell rang, Jason stood up and answered the door. He sounded like a kind business man, but he's vile and cruel, I hate him…

I want to kill him…

“So this is the boy you took?” I look up and see Jason and his guest standing there looking at me. I hesitantly smile at them, “Yes he is. Isn't he beautiful?” the stranger smiles and nods reaching over and caresses my cheek.

Jason glares at the man and swats his hand away from my cheek. “So what happened to the other virgin kid you had?” Jason chuckles, “ He died by killing himself in the basement.” Jason's friend shakes his head a bit, “Jeez… now that kid was gorgeous.” Jason nods in agreement. I gripped the hem of the pink skirt I was wearing. “I see you took some precaution Jason.” the man points at my legs. My legs were swollen and wrapped, Jason regularly stomps or re-breaks my legs so I don't escape the house. By now they were bruised and the bone sometimes pokes against my skin making is worse for me when I crawl around the house.

Sweetpea say hello.”

“H-Hello…” I whispered quietly to the stranger, “Hello.” says the stranger with a big grin. “Timid one isn't he.”

“Yep but once you start fucking him he won't shut up.”

This made me tear up a bit, “Heh he sounds like a keeper.” I look down at my gauze covered legs. “Alright sweetheart why don't you go clean up the house.” I whimpered when he tossed me to the ground. Jason and his friend laugh as I whimpered and gripped my thigh.

Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes I want to die. I crawl to the kitchen and crawl up on a chair near the sink, I felt bile climb up my throat. I cover my mouth with my hand closing my eyes tightly, despite the pain I felt I curled my toes. I couldn't hold it in, I leaned over the counter and threw up the contents in my stomach into the sink. Tears spilled out of my eyes as I gripped the counter tightly, I dry heaved a bit and rested my head on my forearm my throat burned.

Dirty….

Disgusting….

Slut…

Vile….

Broken….

I opened my eyes a bit and see the kitchen knife that I left. The silver glistened in the sunlight making me lift my head up. How sharp it is, how beautiful… I pick up the knife and placed it in my lap.

Sweetpea? We heard some noises are you-” silence...all I remember is picking up the knife and now I'm hold the knife with it embedded into his gut. I felt numb the pain in my legs...I couldn't feel them...the emotion...gone…

Kill….

Kill….

Kill..

Kill them both Sean!

I pulled out the knife and watched Jason fall onto the floor crimson red liquid escaped from his body leaving him drenched in the pool of red “milk”. (if you know what this reference is the first one comment it I'll give them a shout out XD) I look up to see Jason’s friend standing there terrified, “What The Fuck?! You crazy motherfucker!” I flinched but gripped the knife tightly and ran towards him knife in hand. Next thing I knew it blood soaked my hands once again.

“Blood is on his hands…..and on yours...” I murmured this time letting go of the handle. He falls to the ground, the pain legs began to come back I fall to the ground my head bowed as tears streamed down my face.

“Hello? Mr. Jason it's agent Forse. There have been reports of disturbance in this house.” I looked at the door my body quaked with fear.

Scream.

Shout.

Do something.

“Mr. Jason? Open up before I open it for you.” I kept quiet. Next thing I knew the door surprisingly opened I looked up to see three to four agents in the doorway. They stood there looking at the bodies and me, I lift up my arm and reached for them. “H-Help me…” then everything went black.

I shot up on my bed screaming my lungs out. The world around me felt like it was closing in. It was hard to breathe my breath quickened with every memory flashing back. I suddenly felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders startling me half to death. "PLEASE DON'T H-HURT ME JASON! PLEASE!" I didn't care anymore I didn't want the I DON'T WANT IT!

"Sean stop it's me Mark!" I gripped my hair tightly until I was staring at Mark staring straight into his eyes. Tears streamed continuously out of my eyes, I was trembling and scared for my life. Mark held me tight as I sobbed into his shirt. With each sob and sharp intake of breath I couldn't get Jason out of my head. His sadistic smile, the blood on the floor... Everything was clear...

There we go PT. 2 done and also a thousand words YAS. Sorry for the fright XD

Song of inspiration: Call Me Master and Animal by neon trees but covered by Chase Holfelder