S t a r t e r ...

- Dior

"Are you serious right now? " I yelled through the phone. Hearing a unfamiliar female voice in the background.

"Dominoe get the fuck away from me!"

This nigga began to laugh nervously. He was caught. I continued to yell! "Dominoe who the fuck is that?" still trying to contain his nervous laugh. "man your tripping mami!" -click-

The call ended. I dialed the number back , listening to the ringing with no answer of course ! I don't know what to do right now.. besides be mad! I dialed his favorite aunt, crying my eyes out explaining the situation to her! His aunt is like another mom to me. She always calms me by saying "Doll, I'll talk to him." I really hope she means it this time!

----------------------------------------

Me & Dominoe have been together for awhile now , I wanna say 6 years on & off. Yet it's always some shit! I put some music in & began to run myself a bath! Today is just beautiful!

- Hear the sarcasm?

I relaxed letting the baby oil sink into my caramel skin. Finding out your in between 2/3 weeks pregnant by someone who's obviously cheating.. all in the same day. Lord why? I slipped deeper in the hot bath water. If I didn't care about my new done & wrapped hair . I would've drowned myself damn it!

Another 20 minutes passed before i felt like getting out. I stood up, watching the suds drop off my body & turning on the shower to do another rinse & scrub.

Wrapping my towel around my body.. I glanced at my flatten tummy, wondering what was happening inside there. I washed my face & brush my teeth waiting for a never-coming call from the father of my unborn Dominoe.

--------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, realizing that Dominoe didn't call, or care. I would have no choice but to do things on my own.

Whatever that means

I sprinkled the broken down dub of white widow in the tropical fusion Swisher ! I needed to relax myself! inhaling and exhaling the obvious bullshit that was to come to my life' I texted his sister in-law informing her that he's not shit & that my number now had been changed. I was done, I was gonna do this without anyone in the picture esp him! I inhaled as much as I could without coughing too much! I cuddled up on the couch & cried myself to sleep. Hopefully waking up to a better life once before .