C h a p t e r 1 8

Kaville

" So Eric what's the plan?" I asked my manager.

"Well Strange Music wants to sit down and listen to your new beats at 12. Then at 2 we have another meeting with Johnson corp." He listed off as he typed in his new black berry phone.

"You think I got a chance?" I asked nervous, hopefully it wasn't obvious.

"Yea you should be good. If I was you I would invite your fine ass sister for eye candy & her babydaddy for muscle." he said finally looking up from the emails.

"Muscle?" I started laughing.

"Yes muscle, everyone knows he's part of Gunboys.. he pushes fear! Why not get it now , it's not like it'll last." Eric started chuckling.

"The fuck you mean by that?" I asked, stopping everything.

"Nothing, get focused & ask those two." With that, he got up and left.

-------------------------------------------

- Dior

"Hassam what should I do?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed, wrapped in my blue and orange beach towel.

"I don't fucking know, it's fucked up about them keeping that secret from you. I ain't even gonna lie, but you still gotta ride it out for your family." he said grabbing my chin & forcing his tongue in my mouth.

Laughing, I pulled away.

Hassam smiled, then pushed my shoulders causing me to fall back on to the bed. "What you doing?" I asked laid back.

"Give me some love, baby." He said crawling on top.

Letting out a deep breath, I tried to swipe under his arms to move. Grabbing my wrists - he pinned me down & kissed me. I wiggled and squirmed , trying to get away. I just seriously wasn't in the mood.

"Hassam, I'm not in the mood, now move your dumb ass out the way." I said mushing his head.

"Damn bitch!" He huffed out.

"Excuse me?" I asked snapping my neck like a true boricua.

"If you ain't doing it , Someone else will. My wife needs to give up on demand." Continuing to ramble, I just stared at him.. thinking to myself.

-----------------------------------------

- Dominoe

I woke up from my weed coma, silently chuckling at what had happened before with Kavelle. Who was snoring loudly like a bull beside me in the other gamer chair.

Snap .. "Vamplife lyin ass boi"

I had to take a snap chat and expose this lil bitch. Cracking all the way up. I walked up my cherry wood stairs to check on Kimora's bad behind. - Peacefully my princess was asleep. I just had to take a piss, then Im gonna lay my ass in the twin size bed in her room.

Shaking my dick, my phone buzzed. I grabbed it without checking who was calling.

"What's up" I spoke calmly into the phone.

"Your time is coming bitch boy! Gun boys? Try Dead boys."

CLICK.

Before I could even react, the phone call was ended. I flushed the toilet and slammed my phone down on the counter to wash my hands. A war was gonna start if someone was threatening my circle! Simple ! My phone began to vibrate again, another unknown caller. THE FUCK! Whoever the person was, was a bold ass bitch.

"HELLO , WHOS THIS?" I yelled into the phone.

"Dommy" a voice whispered , broken.

"Dior, what's wrong?" I asked. Worried out of my chest.

"Why?" She began to cry silently into the phone.

"Why what? Baby momma what's wrong? Talk to me ma". I said anxiously waiting for her to atleast say she was safe and okay.

"Why can't I be happy with a GOOOD guy?". She asked over extending the word good.

"You good baby girl?" I asked, now making my way to my bedroom.

"Can I just come over? I feel like my life, my world is falling apart. I'll sleep in Kimora's room I just need real space esp from this man.. guy.. little ass boy in my house." she asked, crying with each word.

"No need to ask , need me to come get you?" Trying to save the mother of my child.

"Na, see u in 10."

I responded with okay, " I love you Dommy" she said hanging the phone up before I could respond. Yea now it was official something was def wrong with her, well besides the obvious cry filled phone call. That shit about Ree not being her dad , more than likely was the opening to Pandora's box!

------------------------------------------

- Dior

Waking up in Dominoes arms, on the tiny twin size bed in Kimora's room felt amazing! Being in bed with Dominoe and just talking , getting advice, crying and releasing felt amazing. We talked about everything from who my father is, what my mom really was like.. how guilty I felt knowing she died giving birth to me & and this random change with Hassam!

My daughters father, truly was my best friend when he wanted to be. He was amazing ... if only he could stay like this we would be together!

Sliding out of Dominoes hands, he slightly moved getting re comfortable. Grabbing Kimora as she became a lil rowdy. She is such a good girl, sleeping all through the night. Carrying and cuddling her close, I walked her to the plush Minnie Mouse changing table. She needed a new pamper and a bottle to get her right!

"Good morning princess & queen." Dominioe said in his sleepy voice, yawning and rolling over smiling.

Before I could respond Kimora began to giggle at her father. Causing a laughing roar between the three of us only to be stopped by the sound of a gun shot!