C h a p t e r 3

- Dominoe

I pulled up to Diors ugly ass two bedroom apartment. Getting out of my two door , black and red gloss/candy coated Chevy Impala.

   I reached out and pressed the button unlocking my trunk. Handling my brown and white Nike zip duffle, snatching my stock black 38'!

Tucking it under my shirt,

above my dick.

I knocked becoming more and more impatient.

"Yo open the door boi". I was fucking annoyed now! I been waiting for only 3 minutes. - Feels like a year in hustlers time.

I'm gonna smack this bitch! My mind repeated as I began walking towards my car. Guess I'm not seeing Kimora today!

"Yo?" I asked placing my hands up looking at Dior pulling up!

-------------------------------------------------

- Dior

I put the car in park. Sighed, waiting to hear Dominoes mouth. Grabbing my pink and nude Nine West bag & the bags of clothes from the Burlington Coat Factory for Kimora.

"Yo?" Dominoe said with his arms up. I glared at him with a question mark on my face. "What?"

" Who got my seed? I see she ain't in the car with you." He said inhaling from his Newport cigarette.

"Chill, she's in the house with Katere!" I said walking past him and placing my key in the lock. Dominoe was right behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks, turning around!

"Don't step in this house with that nasty shit!" I said glaring from him to his cigarette. He chuckled to himself & threw the cancer stick, Mumbling!

"What you say?" I said still not removing my attention from him.

"Your still the same." He laughed, shutting my front door and grabbing his pocket sized hand sanitizer from his back pocket.

----------------------------------------------

-Dominoe

"what's up mommies baby, - bro!" Dior said grabbing Kimora from Kateres arms. He looked exhausted.

Dior started laughing talking to Kimora. " You must've been mean to uncle Katere huh?" Kimora smiled!

"Man, she's crazy sis." Katere said getting up from Diors brown couch sectional.

" what's up ugly ass boi?" he said smiling and dapping me up.

"What's up lil nigga?" I said returning the dap and cracking a chuckle at his tired face.

"Watch your mouth!" Dior yelled.

"Maneeee, shut up boi!" Katere and I yelled in union, causing us to break out in a stomach-turning laughter!

Katere is Diors brother from another mother. Besides her two older biological brothers Kaville & Kavelle. That was the only family she had! Her dad died before she was born & her mother Kolana' passed during childbirth. Her brothers & our Princess Kimora is all she got...