C h a p t e r 2

- Dior

I cruised , listening to Tinashe - Days in the west on repeat.

After that call with Dominoe, I had no choice but to take a moment for myself. I'm so sick of him. I've always wondered why God picked him out of everyone in the entire fucking world for me to have a child with.

After about 40 minutes of driving no where & more than $60 dollars worth of gas wasted.. I stopped at a smoke shop, ready to get a blacked out swisher ! I didn't have Kimora for about 3 more hours thanks to her God Dad Katere.

Katere was my play baby brother. He's her honorary God Father. The only man besides God that I will EVER trust with my baby girl.

Yes, that includes Dominoe!

---------------------------------------------

I thanked the man named Lym (he owned the smoke shop) & began walking to my car. I was counting my steps to the car door, waiting to roll up and release this negativity energy inside of me.

"Your beautiful!" I turned to face the voice of the ghost.

"Uh thanks" I said turning, only to be stopped by what my eyes were blessed to see.

He was medium height, maybe 5'10/5'11. Brown skin tone, clear, soft skin. An Afro that was tapered tightly and edged down all around.

I looked him up and down, without a care in the world! His hazel eyes. Brownish, nude and plump lips.. (obviously from smoking too much weed)! I must've looked a lil too hard because he began smiling showing his one dimple on the right corner of his chin!

"I'm Hassam". (Ha- SHEM) he said placing his hand open, waiting for me to stop being a cluck and actually shake his hand.

Nope! I just continued to look at him in a slightly weird way. he had a scare above his left eyebrow.. it looked old though. Even with that he was still handsome.

"Oh hi". I finally said, extending my hand finally getting out of my trance.

"What's your name beautiful?" he said still looking and showing off his dimple.

"I'm Dior" , I said licking my lips.

"Well your beautiful & from the way you haven't took your eyes off me, I'm guessing I'm pretty handsome to you?" he said looking down on me, showing his slightly unstraighten, white teeth.

I just laughed. More from embarrassment than flirtation!

-------------------------------------------

- Dominoe

I hate that bitch sometimes I swear... I thought to myself about Dior!

She was the best and the worst woman to have ever enter my life. I remember her being the new girl in school. I wanted her so fucking bad!

-------------------------------------------

Walking into Mr.Jeffs classroom , there she was sitting down at her desk, with her brown Jesus sandals, right fitting Levi's & brown true religion shirt.

"Hit me up when your single ma" I said walking past her & shaking up with my uso Premo.

She giggled! I started bringing her flowers & everyday went into her class saying the same line. crazy part about it she had a nigga. I just give a fuck about his crab ass!

-----------

"Your so beautiful mami. You gone be mine blood?" I asked her as we sat on her homegirls bed. "Take me on a date & I'll think about it Dominoe"!

That was the beginning to the end!

---------------------------------------------

- Dior

Damn near the whole day passed before I noticed the time. Talking to Hassam, threw me off completely.

"Yo I gotta go, I gotta pick up my baby girl from her God daddy." I said finally moving my hands around the seat looking for my purse. Found it! I thought to myself, Grabbing my keys. I rushed out the eatery without saying goodbye or getting his number.

Shoot!