C h a p t e r 1

- Dior

12 months Later..

My daughter Kimora is beyond gorgeous .. She truly is a perfect mix between me & her father! My caramel skin, with the bronze of her fathers cultural Samoan skin - tone.

Dominoe is Samoan & Chamorro. He's solid , he's not fat nor fit! He's taller than I .. but not by much. He's only 5'11 I don't know how to explain him besides tattoos & scars! he's the rough and ruggade guy that melts your heart by his suave nature. I love him but I don't like him!

We could've been such a beautiful family! I'm 5'4 , caramel skin and shoulder length ; Black. Natural curls  ! Dominoe and I both have almond shaped brown eyes. My plump lips & summer golden skin. Matching Dominoe w/ multiple tattoos.

Our daughter is literally half of us. She has our eyes, and my full bottom lip with her fathers top beautifully curved lip.

----------------------------------------------

- Dominoe

"My nigga what's up?" Dro yelled from across the street , jogging and dodging cars to cross.

"Nigga you almost died on me!" I said laughing this nigga is dumb!

"Man my nigga cut it out! Guess who I saw?" He said grabbing the blunt from behind his ear.

"Who? Yo' walk with me to the corner store ..." I said already leading the way.

"Ya fine ass baby momma! You know that shoulda been my baby momma .. I peeped her first" he said sparking the blunt & chuckling . dumb ass nigga!

Glaring at him. "nigga but this blood game changed it - aye let me get two grape swishers" handing the money to the cashier.

"Man nigga whatever, but that ain't what I'm on .. Bro I seen dat nigga 7 w/ her!" Dro said Stopping in his tracks looking at me.

Fuck!

This summer is gonna be some shit! Let me find out that nigga trying to be all on Dior , I'll kill him. I don't give a fuck if I dog her out ... that's my baby's mother!

I didn't respond to Dro, I kept it moving. I don't got time to be thinking bout Dior's dumb ass choices, I'll handle that later! I got jugs to make! the block is booming today!

----------------------------------------------

- Dior

I laughed at Kimoras antics . She's not even one years old but her expressions will have you crying on the floor. "owe, you mad at mommy" I said teasing her , still tickling and kissing my baby's toes!

She's such a blessing!

She continued to pout, poking her bottom lip like I do. I started to kiss her toes once again , breaking her pouting face. "Mommy loves you" kissing her & placing her on her tummy on top of her black Barbie mat. Tummy Time!

---------------------------------

"You fucking w/ 7 Dior?"

---------------------------------

I laughed at Dominoe & his antics. I ignored the message knowing he would see I've read it - iPhone shit - Only for him to call over 9 times.

* That's just my babydaddy, that's just my baby daddy*

Me: Hello?

Dominoe : bitch you keep playing with me , I'll come beat your fucking ass. let me find out you embarrassing me out here fucking with that nigga 7!

Me: ahahahahaha! (I couldn't help but laugh)

Dominoe : what the fuck is funny bro? Dior get fucked up if you want. No ones playing with your stupid ass!

Me : Yea whatever, you got some money for your daughter? ( I asked ignoring his bullshit)

Dominoe : don't ask me no stupid shit like that, you know I stay with money for her.. what she need?

Me : she needs for nothing except a REAL LIFE father!

Dominoe : man, here we go with shit!

* click *

Like usual , he hangs up.