C h a p t e r 1 7

"We were doing hot boy shit. Hot Boys toting Guns. We changed lives in all ways. Its an excitement, a thrill, a dedication... not just to each other but to the guns.

- --- - Gun Boys for life!"

- Kavelle

I grabbed the bag of money & started running.. Bag of cash in one hand & my pistol in the other. I jumped in the car and before we could skurt off some old bitch ran out screaming russian, I think.

No second guessing .. my pistol was smoking hot . Three shots to her chest!

Pow

Pow

Pow

She was laid out hands in a prayer postion.

"Dear God.. forgive me for i have sinned. Protect The soul that i have caused to visit you too soon." I said quietly, fingering the cross against my chest.

"What the fuck blood" Dominoe screamed at me clearly angry at my actions. I didnt respond. I just shrugged and looked out the window.

---------------------------------------------

-Dior

"Hey girls" i said waving to my cashiers as i came back from my lunch.

"You got a suprise in the break room." Alexandra informed me with a goofy smile on her face. I screnched my face up & walked to the break room.

Opening the door ; I was met by twelve, 12 dozen roses on the break room table. I couldn't help myself but to smile and look for a card to let me know that my baby sent them to me.

Arquelle (Another cashier) was holding the card. "Can i read it?" She asked. I nodded giving her my answer.

"To the beautiful mother of my Beautiful daughter. Im sorry! I just want you to be happy hopefully one day you'll give me the chance to make you -Love Dom." Arquelle read aloud & began to coo.

"Wait what?" i said grabbing the card from her hand. I reread the note over and over and over. I expected these to be from Hassam, apologizing for last night. But I guess not!

Sitting down, I texted Dominoe - I needed to at least thank him.

To : Kimoras Father.
--------------------------------------------
Thank you for the flowers. but you didn't have to do that. I'm happy, I gave you the chance and you failed and now I'm with somebody who makes me happy maybe not all the time but I'm happy and I feel like I can trust him. So out of respect please don't do that again okay? oh did you want to take Kimora tonight?
--------------------------------------------

From : Kimoras Father
----------------------------------------------
Mami I hear you but real shit you gonna always be my lady blood! Just know when blood fucks up ... your mine! and I'm not letting go this time
----------------------------------------------

I chose not to respond. It was just time for me to go back to work!

*5 Hours Later*

Finally I was off work .. relaxing at home. I soaked in the bath & sparked my blunt! I paused myself to listen if I could hear Kimora - nope. She was still asleep. I didn't have to drop her off to Dominoe, for another 2 hours.

I was finally beginning to let my body go numb, when I heard my bathroom door crack open louder. Startled, I jumped and faced the door. Suds & soap falling off!

I sighed and dropped back into the water. "Babe you scared the hell out of me" I said laughing. "My bad baby, why you stressed out?" Hassam asked, sitting on the toilet seat and grabbing the blunt from in between my lips. "You really think I need to lose weight?" I asked upfront. He inhaled & exhaled dramatically "Maybe just a little." I nodded & snatched my blunt from his hands.

------------------------------

I drove to Dominoes, checking my rear view mirror looking at a sleeping Kimora.

I wonder if she is feeling good.

I parked, getting out I threw Kimora's diaper bag over my shoulder. I wrapped up my sleeping Kimora in her Minnie Mouse blanket & walked up to Dominoes front door.

"Uh hi grandma." I said shocked to see her here. It's our dad's mother! She doesn't really speak to me for some reason.

"Hey Dior." she said slick with an attitude. I looked at Dominoe, he shrugged his shoulders. "why is she here?" she whispered under her breath.

Clearing my throat, I spoke you "Because my brother & the father of my child lives here. You know your grand baby!" She didn't speak after that. Dominoe grabbed Kimora from my arms & went to put her to sleep. I'm actually happy he did. I need to figure this old bitch out.

"Why don't you like me?" I asked looking at her, as she decided to pack her stuff.

"It's not that I don't like you sweetheart, it's just I don't know who's family you are apart of." Momma James said, stopping and looking at me as if I disgusted her.

Kavelle jumped in, "Nana stop! This ain't the time."

"Ain't the time for what?" I asked feeling like the village idiot.

"You ain't my sons child. I don't know who's child you are... simple so that's not my grand baby. The twins aren't your full brothers, try half baby." She said walking out the living room.

I stopped breathing. "What do you mean daddy ain't my daddy?" I asked looking at Momma James then my brother.

Back & forth.

"Sorry sis, but nah we don't have the same dad.." Kavelle said, with his head down.

I sat there silent, trying to take in everything that was just told to me. I stared off in space, as Dominoe walked in the room. "You told her bruh?" Dominoe said calmly.

I looked up "You knew too?" .

He just nodded.

This is too much! I thought.

Wiping my silent tears, I stood up & pulled myself together. "Well Dom I'll be back later." While Walking out ; I heard them both call my name but I just wanted to get home to Hassam.

15 votes & 5 comments 😍😘