C h a p t e r 8

- Dior

I was in heaven. My big brothers were home, Kimora said "momma & papa"( Shes only 7 months) and above all. I've been having an amazing friendship with Hassam.

------------------------------------------------------

Kavelle was finally moving to that mark of a baby's father.. He was moving to Dominoes house. I really couldn't be mad because I understood. See at my house,8 have a daughter a schedule and he would not have a room. At Dominoes he can fuck all the whores he want & do as he pleases with his own space.

"What's up Dior?" Dominoe asked. I glared at him & handed him Kimora.

I have not seen, nor talked to him since this whole Latisha shit. Going on three fucking months. Its just drama I don't want to deal with.

"Damn blood, Its been three months. get the fuck over it. - Hey daddy's girl" Dominoe continued once he had Kimora in his arm. I still looked at him with disgust.

"When you drop Kimora off this Sunday we can talk" I said smiling at Kimora , not once looking at him.

"momma loves you oh so freaking much , my pretty wittle princess." u said attacking her with kisses as she smiled and squirmed in her daddy's arms.

"See you Sunday Dominoe, Love you bro bro." I said waving off as I walked out the door.

------------------------------------------------------

- Dominoe

"Yo blood I love you sister but I swear I be wanting to beat her stubborn ass up." I said looking at Kavelle, chuckling.

"Aye, nigga that's on you. I told you she would drive you crazy after the first time I met you. Your dumb ass didn't wanna listen. Now you stuck with her for life. ahahaha" He was in full blown tears laughing at this point.

"Man, blood fuck you." I said pissed off that he got on my head.

He continued to laugh and I began to chuckle. This nigga was right!

I put Kimoras Minnie Mouse play set down & placed on her stomach for some shit called Tummy Time. Diors is adamant about Kimora doing it!

Then I heard the words that caused me to tear up a lil. "Dada". Me & Kavelle stopped clowning on each other and stared at her. "Nigga she just said Dada" Kavelle stated. I grabbed my princess "Yo you daddies blessing you know that!" I said holding her above me planting kisses on her for head.

Kavelle grabbed out my arms and held her in the air. They were eyes to eyes. "So look here niece I'm happy you can say Dada but what about velle, can you say velleee." he said extending the word. I started to shake my head at him.. then she dropped a glob of drool in his mouth. Rushing, I grabbed her out his arms & started cracking up, laughing so hard.. my stomach was beginning to hurt.

"Awe dawg what the fuck" Kavelle said brushing his teeth . I continued to laugh. Being a father is amazing.

Loving Kimora is amazing!

------------------------------------------------

-Dior

Dominoe and i waited till we could hear Kimora lightly snoring before we began to have our talk.

"So let me start off with I ain't know Latisha was your friend. So my bad Mami.. from the bottom of my heart ma you got it I'm wrong." Dominoe said as he was sitting on my Tall & Full bed.

"Yea I figured that's what it was.. I don't know, I just can't ness with that kind of drama. You know?" I replied with, scooting my way to the top of my bed where my 9 pillows lay.

After that it got silent.. so did he, we both began to check our phones. "So what did you do with her?" I asked still not looking from my phone.

"Blood I got my dick sucked. But she def wasn't better than you." I stared at Dominoe, puzzled. "Nigga did you really just say that?" I started laughing.

He followed.. "So I love being there for Kimora and Dior.. Can I do that again for you. Can I take care of you like your mine again dawg?" Dominoe said looking at my eyes to my lips.

"So you want to be a family, is that what your saying?" I needed to be beyond clear on what he was talking about.

"Yes gorgeous mami" he stated. I didn't even try to fight it. "let's try it" I said leaning back getting more comfortable. "But you've got a lot of kissing up to do." I said with a sneaky smile.

"You know I'm kissing every part of that body. I don't get tired!" he said, We laughed & he began his mission of kissing every part of me.

We are a family again !