C h a p t e r 1 3

- Dominoe

"Seee this is what the fuck I'm talking about. Latisha are you trying to ruin my fucking life blood? If you know that ain't my mother fucking baby ; why the fuck did you come over here?" I asked covering Kimoras little ears walking her to her room.

Latisha just stood there looking dumb. "i i um I just wanted you to know that so that you didn't think it was your baby" she finally spit out.

"Blood" i grabbed her arm rough & started leading her to the door. "Get and stay the fuck out of my life you stupid bitch" i said tossing her out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------

- Dior

I waited and I waited and finally Hassam pulled up. I just sat in my car giving him a nod to jump in with me. "whats up mama" he said.

" Dominoe has a baby on the way with someone I thought was my friend" I said breaking down showing the weakness in my heart.

" damn I'm sorry so what you going to do?"  Hassam asked me while lighting a blunt.

" I don't have a clue but I need to figure something out because he has our daughter right now and eventually I'm going to have to go get her tonight" i said wiping my tears.

" no ma what you're going to do is start fucking with a real nigga and I will never let that nigga have you hurt like that again" he said passing me the blunt. I just stared at him I didn't say much I didn't say anything just stared at him!

-------------------------------------------------------

I walked into Dominoes house ready to see him & get my daughter.

I only left for 2 hours but I miss her more than life itself.

"Where's Kimora?" i asked tapping Dominoes leg. He was asleep, mouth open & sprawled out on his living room couch. I continued to tap him to wake him up. "Dominoe get up. Where's Kimora?".

"She's in her room sleep. Its 5am Dior." Dominoe said groggy, wiping his eyes. "Well what am i suppose to do?" i asked crossing my arms & legs.

"Lay the fuck down & talk to me". He said looking serious. He scooted up and made room for me to sit down.

Popping down , arms still crossed i asked what my heart didn't wantt to know. "Is she carrying your baby?" i didn't look at him. I focused my eyes straight watching the muted Tv show TMZ.

"it is not my baby" he said putting his hands on his temples.

"Then why the fuck was she here?" i asked now turning my head to face him... He didn't answer right away. i stood up "Eww i know your not still fucking her knowing that she's pregnant with someone's baby!" i stated more or so asking.

"blood sit the fuck down" He said through clenched teeth.

Doing as i was told.. "Then why was she here ?" i asked for the second time. " I haven't seen her since the last time I fucked her and then you blew up on me and caught me but the bitch came over here to let me know that she was pregnant but it wasn't mine because she was sure somebody is going to see her and tell me that the bitch was pregnant of course I'ma think it's mine.." Dominoe spoke staring at me! i replied with "oh".

there was an awkward silence so I just started to watch TV.. I sat there speechless as TMZ reported Basketball player Rod from the Miami heat had got his mistress pregnant. I felt so bad for his wife. look how I'm acting and it's just my baby daddy that's her husband.. Poor woman.. Lord Jesus. I thought to myself watching the events unfold on TV.

"Mami i missed you". I turned to Dominoe, raising my eyebrow. "Dominoe I've missed you too but more important your daughter has missed you ... you can't do that! you can't run off on her when you're upset with me that's not how being a father works." i turned the tv off & crossed my legs, sitting completely on the couch facing him.

" man you just don't get it - like I love you ma. yeah I was wrong yeah I should I say I had it with you but in the same sense don't fucking disrespect me " Dominoe said uncrossing my legs.

"but you disappeared on me and your daughter.Dominoe there's no excuse for that and how dare you be upset cause I called you out your name when you treating me like I wasn't shit by continuing to cheat on me with somebody you knew at the time was my friend." i said pushing any excuse he had out the window.

Once again he had nothing to say. I had to say what we both knew needed to happen.

" Dominoe we just have to be parents. there is no way this is going to work anymore - I tried for years to have you right and you always cheat on me, always lie to me. I don't think you love me enough to just have me and be happy with me and only me. you're an amazing father when you want to be! and that's another problem for me how dear I lay in a bed with somebody you who wants to be a father part time.. if you want me you need to earn me! Because this is tiring. I refuse to continue being stepped on and mistreated this as in me - I am tired and exhausted of crying and not knowing how to contact you and not knowing what the fuck you're doing! I'm over it, I'm tired of not being enough. If you want me in your life as in more than just your daughters mother fucking earn me. I will never take your daughter away she will always be here for you when you allow her to be.. but me I'm not an option for you anymore!" I ranted through tears.