C h a p t e r 12

* 4 months later

-Dior

"Bella I swear i haven't talked to Dominoe since our fight. Bitch I haven't even been speaking to Kavelle since it." I said into the phone looking at Kimora in her play bouncy.

"Yea, I hope they good. Esp with these murders and robberies going on." Bella said

"Yea bitch your prob right." I said now feeling concerned.

I hurried & ended the conversation. I began to dial Kavelles number. But a knock at the front door stopped me.

"Come in nigga." I yelled out to Kaville.

Kaville walked in & gave me a hug. "how are you sis?" he asked releasing me & moving towards Kimora. Kaville and I have always been close but now that he's not overseas.. He's like my best friend.

"I'm good. Have you talked to Velle?" I asked putting my phone on the charger.

"Nah.. He out here being a dumb ass got boy with your dumb ass babydaddy." He said mouthing the last word.

"Cut it out. That's the only time they both go missing, cause they end up doing hot ass shit." I said sitting in my dining set chair.

---------------------------------

I cooked and we just chilled like old times.. Kimora was first to pass out. I scooped her up and placed her in her crib. Wrestling with her to change her into her pjs. Settling with her just wearing her diaper. She was gonna need a bath first thing in the morning.

I walked back to the living room to find Kaville dead asleep snoring. I grabbed two extra blankets from my closet. I took a long shower & finally laid down.

To: Baby Father

----------------------------------------------------

I don't know if your still mad at me or not, but your daughter doesn't deserve to suffer. Lucky for her she has my brother. So that when you and My other brother decide to say fuck the world. My baby is still good... Come see or at least do something for your daughter . Don't be like our dads.. smfh!

----------------------------------------------------

And with that I was finally able to sleep! I don't know what has been going on with Dominoe but him ignoring his daughter is not acceptable!

*3 Hours Later*

"Baby girl please stop crying for mommy baby please" I said rocking Kimora back and forth.

Back and forth!

Kimora would not stop crying. Her diaper was changed, she just ate, & I'm showing her love. As bad as I didn't want to acknowledge it; she missed her dad! It was time for me to pop up on Dominoes punk ass!

-------------------------------------------------------

I pulled up to his house and ready to snap! Grabbing Kimora out of her pink & red car seat, throwing her diaper bag over my shoulder. Strutting in my knee high timberland boots.

-Knock knock-

I waited for what seemed like 15 minutes. Kimora still crying! I got tired of waiting and I walked in the fucking  house by my damn self.

i walked straight towards Dominoes bedroom.. "Dominoe" i yelled opening his bedroom door.

"Yo what the fuck" Dominoe yelled out.

I just stood there shell shocked at what my eyes were looking at... Latisha rubbing her round and plump belly. Tears instantly fell. Both me & Kimora were crying.

Dominoe grabbed his daughter from my arms & began to sooth and comfort her.

She had finally stopped! - I was right, she missed her dad! Knowing that Kimora was fine .. I ran out the bedroom, down the steps & out the door. I hit the gas & didnt look back!