C h a p t e r 9

- Kaville

I am so happy to be a civilian. No one understands all I've been through with army. I was only an E-4 . Nothing too major, for as much work I was putting in.

I called up my boy Sunny and told him I was home. Ready to get in the studio!

I started creating my beats.. my magic!

" So you gone sell these ones or keep shit hostage like usual?" Sunny said laughing. I looked up at him from my seat. "I'm selling these." I gave him the C.D. "Make moves Nigga" I said laughing.

------------------------------------------------------

- Kavelle.

Im fresh out, I'm getting some pussy.

"Ayo nigga? Where the hoes at?" i asked Dominoe. I started laughing as he gave me the glare of death. "What nigga?" placing my arms up in a surrender motion. I turned to see Dior sitting on the floor between his legs playing with Kimora. She looked up at me eyebrows scrunched up. "Gross" was all she said.

---------------

I left the house .. called up Dro & Kaville - We are going to the waterfront.

The waterfront was packed with bitches, I dont remember it ever being this live. We light up some blunts & chilled until i seen this thick ass little fee. She had thick thighs, an ass to match, Big tittys, fuller lips, & almond shaped eyes. She had a little stomach but nothing that wouldve turned me off. She had a all different kind of swag about her... instead of the long weave. She had a short cut & it was natural.

I hopped out the car. "Whats up ma?" i asked looking directly at her. Only for her light bright homegirl to say hi .. as if i was speaking to her. I mugged little mama. The fee i was after giggled a little bit. I smiled and continued "So whats your name gorgeous?". "Im Rose & you are?" she asked popping right back.

-----------------------------------------------------

-Dominoe

We popped out the store.. Cash, money and weed in hand. They was cocky .. They must've really thought nobody knew about that whole operation. Having the back door locked up, like we didn't know there was another room! Nigga we are The Gun Boys for a reason.

------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note : sorry all this is; is nothing more but a filler chapter. the information that was in this chapter I needed to put in to tie together shit in the long run! oh but on another note... I need some more love you guys if you really like this story and you truly do want me to continue I need some I need some comment I need feedback what do you guys think who is your favorite character? who is your favorite person to hate ? I need info let me know what's going on and I would love ideas on what you think should happen(: