Nicos Birthday

CONTAINS SWEARING
Nicos POV
I have always hated my birthday, or at least since Bianca died. But now, because I am accepted, Maybe, just Maybe, It might be some fun. I walk over to my best friend (and crush), Will Solace.
Wills POV
Calm...Calm....Calm... Why the heck did I agree to do this. Oh Yeah! To give Nico a good present(hopefully). As much as Jason convinced me that Nico had a crush on me, I was still nervous. I mean, I am asking out MY FUCKING CRUSH! I really hope I don't ruin his birthday. I noticed Nico walking towards me and muttered "Oh My Fucking Gods..."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEATH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i scream at the top of my lungs.
"Thanks Will!" He says
"Can I take you somewhere?"
"Ok!"
I couldn't believe how much happier he seemed since he had decided to stay at camp.
I lead him deep into the forest, till we reach a small cave, with onyx and citrine covering the roof.
"Wow..... Its....."
"Beautiful. I know." Just like you. I think.
"Glad to know you think I'm beautiful" he says, in his typical sarcastic manner.
I thought that aloud.... i mentally facepalmed.
Then in a softer tone he says "Cause I think you are beautiful too..."
"If you think that then can I do this?" I turn towards him and lean in to kiss him.
I don't need an answer as he leans in as well as we kiss passionately. We kiss for a couple of minutes before we break apart.
"Wow..." we both say.
I then say " Ok then, I think that this is the right time to ask... Will you go out with me?"
"Yes! And..... Will you be my boyfriend?" He says in a hopeful tone.
" Of course I will!" I say before pulling him in for another kiss. However, we get rudely interrupted when we hear several screams of things like "AWW", "TOO CUTE" and "SOLANGELO". I think the last one was from Jason though. We look around to see the 7, Calypso, Reyna and Thalia. They all come over to congratulate us, give Nico gifts and Me death threats. Yay! (Note the sarcasm)
We went back to camp to se a huge party set up. After hours of partying, Nico came up to me and said
"Thanks for the best birthday ever!"
AN
Happy birthday Neeks!
Hope you guys all enjoyed!