Liliana Didrianos

Hi, I'm Liliana Didrianos. Yeah, that's right, I'm the daughter of multimillionaire Kole Didrianos(made up rich guy)! I get what ever I want, and in this case, it's a date with the mysterious hottie, Nico Di Angelo. You must be thinking, "Oh Liliana, that should be easy with your gorgeous (dyed) blonde hair and natural green eyes!" And yeah, I agree. However, I have a deadline, as tomorrow is the last day of school.

As I'm walking into the tuck shop, all the boys swoon over me. I scan the crowd for Nico, and I see him talking on the phone, seemingly unaffected by my beauty. As I get closer, I hear that he is talking in a weird language. (Bold is Greek)
"School finishes at 3:30, do try not to be late." (She can't hear what Will is saying so it just says what Nico says)
"You're always late, Sunshine"
"Ok, I'll meet you on the circular drive"
"Yep, Love you💛🖤"
He then hung up on the person so I strutted towards him.
"Hey Nico. My parents are out so why don't y-" I was cut off by him yelling at me.
"NO! I will not go out with you! I am sick of all you rich girls thinking that they can take me out of a perfect relationship! And if you don't believe me, My significant (annoyance) other is picking me up tomorrow!"

TIMESKIP to after school on the next day
I followed Nico out to the circular drive, ready to prove how perfect I am. In the distance, I saw a florescent yellow MINI Convertible. No one but me was rich enough to own one of them, so I shrugged it off, and waited for Nico to tell me which car was hi girlfriend's (Ugh, he gay honey). I glanced back over at the car, and it was headed up the driveway. WHAT??? The car pulled up, and 3 people came out. A girl who was probably a year younger than me and Nico who had frizzy brown hair, chocolate brown skin and golden eyes. She raced towards Nico and engulfed him in a hug. "I missed you Neeks..." she told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before stepping back. Then, the first boy, a complete ray of sunshine, with blonde wavy hair, a natural tan, and sparkling sky blue eyes. He ran up to Nico, and did something completely unexpected. He came up, and kissed Nico. ON THE FREAKING LIPS!!! The second boy, who was older than the others, had an Asian complexion. He called out to Nico, the girl and the boy to hurry up.
They left, and I was to much in shock to react. Just as they were about too leave school grounds, Nico screamed
"FYI, IM GAY, AND AM LEAVING FOR GOOD. BYE BITCHES!"