Prologue

DISCLAIMER!!

I do not own the Percy Jackson series or any of its characters. They all belong to the wonderfull Rick Riordan (Zeus bless this man)

_______________________________________

"I'm the one who got it, why do you get the prize?!" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Well you played but used my card!" he said.

"That's so unfair!" I said as he stuck his tongue out at me. Then I heard a sigh followed by a chuckle. I turned around and saw her smiling at us.

"Bianca!" I yelled and ran towards her. She picked me up in her arms then set me down.

"Bianca, look what Crista got me!" Nico said, showing his new centaur figurine I won from one of the arcade games as I frowned. Bianca simply laughed and pulled out her card and slid it through the scanner. She started moving the joystick, making the crane go to the northeast corner.

"Why go there?" I asked Bianca.

"You'll see," she replied, smirking. She pressed the red button and got at least five figurines and successfully got them through the hole.

"Whoa," I said as she took the figurines in her hands and gave them to me. "Huh?" I tilted my head. She patted my head and walked away, smiling.

"That's what I call unfair," Nico said, pouting. I frowned and took the Minotaur and satyr figurines and gave them to Nico.

"Huh?" he said at the same tone while he raised his brow.

"Well you look sad so I'm giving these to you," I replied. He stared at the figurines for two seconds the he suddenly hugged me.

"Thanks Crista!" he said then Bianca came back.

"'Kay guys, it's getting late. Come on, Crista. We'll bring you to your room, unless you wanna sleep in ours," she said.

"No, I'll be fine. But thanks for the offer," I said.

"I'll race you!" Nico said loudly then started running.

"Goodnight Bianca. I'll see you tomorrow after I beat Nico," I said then started running. I got to my room first then a minute later, Nico arrived.

"H-how did you...but I ran ahead of you?!" Nico said, amazed at my skill.

"It's all in the speed, Nico." He rolled his eyes, clearly mocking my abilities.

"You just have a secret shortcut or something. There is no way you could have gotten here earlier than me! I didn't even see you!"

"You want proof?" I asked and he nodded. I sighed, boys will be boys.

"You saw the fat guy that forgot to wear a belt right?" I asked and he nodded.

"So you saw the janitor flirting with the waitress that was flirting with one of the customers?" Same response.

"So you definitely saw the girl in a red dress puking into the bucket of the janitor." His jaw dropped.

"How... I didn't... you didn't... HUH?!" was all he could say.

"You clearly got owned Nico. Now come on, its past your bedtime." Bianca came, pushing Nico through their room door.

"Good night Bianca. Good night loser," I called after them as Nico whined and Bianca winked at me. I chuckled as their door closed, leaving me alone in the hall. I entered my room, greeted by the lack of living beings other than the loneliness. I live alone so it gets kind of, you know...lonely. I took a nice hot bath and changed my clothes.