A/N IMPORTANT

Hey hey
Okay so I see comments which I am grateful for thank you means a lot. So first I decided that every Monday Thursday and Friday sometimes Sunday depends on how I feel I will update the story. I know I am so nice. Okay there was another comment that caught my eye about this being a lemon it is a yes and no. Okay so I will like do and keep pg 13 if you read my Scarlet Yato I did that it was building up but I will warn you when it comes up if you guys prefer. So for those people that want them Lemons and to see the baby maker process I will create a book filled with the scenes so I will tell you when so you can go read it and come back to continue. If you all prefer that way I will for sure in the future will do something like that from now on leave some feed back. Okay so comment I looks at all of them I put them in mind to true and improve remember my goal is to write which I love but also to make it so you enjoy it to so I will compromise.Now in a few months or so I will doing a project filled with fantasy, romance, action, and school life like modern. I can't wait. Plus if you want and I can't think of names for my originals leave your name or made up last name and I will put it in the story. Okay enough of the rambling so Later in tonight I will update and maybe do 2 chapters depends. Before I forget follow me so you can get exclusive updates and know when and as well you can leave ideas. Plus you will know what stories I come up with. Also I won't put  no books on hold nor would I stop in the middle of them I will finish them then go off and do whatever. So know books will be undone not on hold I hate that. Before I forget FOLLOW ME ON INSTA OKAY SO I CAN GO LIVE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS.
So lots of kisses

Red out