Sophie 3yrs old

It's my third birthday. I know they don't remember me but Sticky got me a cupcake. I hugged her when she revealed it. She sung happy birthday to me as I giggled. I looked at the one candle that was on the cake.
'I wish to make a difference in someway.' I thought. As I blew the candle. I gave half the cupcake to Sticky and ate the other half. It was really yummy. I found old toys in a box. I played with them but got bored by myself. I looked in books and see the moving pictures are so pretty. I couldn't read yet but that's okay I will learn someday. I can hear the murmurs of mom and dad as they tell the story of Harry Potter the boy who lived. I listened into the story getting caught up not hearing the footsteps of my older brothers.
"Ugh Fred there's a girl in the attic." What I'm guessing George said.
"Hi I'm Sophie I waz born afters Ron and before Ginny. I'm three today!" I said all cute.
"Awe George can we keep her!" Said Fred.
I giggled. They came in and shut the hatch. They sat in front of me.
"How come you are never mentioned, seen, or in any pictures?" Asked George.
"I think mommy and daddy forgets about me. I live up here I don't like lots of people around mez." I said.
"How have you been eating then?" Asked Fred.
"I go down to see if there is leftovers. Most of the time there isn't any food left. So I ask the elfs once in a while because I don't want to use them all the time that's mean." I said.
They awe at this.
"Fred! George! Where are you boys at. You need to do some chores!" Yelled mom.
"I can show you some tunnels if you want." I said.
They nodded their head.
"Why not show yourself to mum." Asked George as we crawl.
"I did once they thought I snuck in the house. And when they did remember me they only forgot the next morning. So I gave up." I said. I sat on the side. I pointed through a direction to go.
"This leads to your room." I said.
"We'll come back we promise." Said the twins.
"Don't make promises you can't keep. Bye big brothers" I said. And crawled back.
You can hear a faint bye back. I just smiled and went back to my toys.