The third task

I was sent into the maze first. Then Harry, then Victor and then Fluer. I went through a boggart and a sphinx. Then I heard a scream. I ran towards them. I saw Victor with glazed eyes. I stunned him and sent sparks up. While Harry sent sparks for Fluer. We started running when we ran into Cedric. The maze started shifting. We started running. We found the cup and we all grabbed it at the same time. We landed in a grave yard. We all got up and look away confused.
Then petergrew walked out with a bundle in his arms.
"Ah my soon to be wife. Kill the spare boy not Potter." The bundle said. Petergrew shot a curse at Cedric and I stepped in front of it and waved my wand. I started shooting curses and hexes. I blocked the curses. I sent a powerful cutting curse. I was breathing hard. I looked around to see Cedric and Harry gone with the cup.
More death eaters showed up. I started dueling them. When the order showed up. I took down three of them. I was slowing though. I shot stupyfies and immobilious. The aura's watched as I took them Down. I was breathing hard. I was facing off with Lucious in his death eater costume. He shoots spells after spells. I mostly block or dodge. While the auras arrest the ones that are alive. The rest died from blood loss or hit their head so hard. I was hit with a cutting curse. I cried and shot stunning spells after one another. I keep doing that until I hit him in the chest twice and he flew back into a tombstone. I fell to my knees and fell to my back. I was breathing heavy and wheezing. Dumbledore came to my side. He picked me up and appeariated to the field where we started. Many gasped.
"Poppy quick." Dumbledore called. She ran over and started feeding me potions. And healing my wounds. I closed my eyes too tiered from trying to stay alive.