The first task

Everyone had pulled out a dragon. But I had to fight Victors dragon. I was the last one to go out. The cannon went off and I walked slowly out there. The dragon saw me.
"You smell like baby dragon." I heard the female voice. But to others it was a roar.
'Well I certainly feel like it. They made me participate or I will be taken away from my brothers.' The dragon nods.
"What is it they ask you to do?"
'They put a fake egg in your nest and told me I must retrieve it.' Pointing to the gold egg.
"Go young one." I smiled and hugged her neck. She rubbed me affectionately. I let go and grabbed the gold egg. I kissed her snout and walked away. I got to the tent and Vic hugged me. I cried in his shoulder. He rubbed circles in back. He pulled away and looked me in the eye.
what did you do?•
•nothing. The dragon told me I smelled like baby dragon. And I told her I was forced to participate or I'll be removed from my herd.•

Vic laughed.
"Only you." Said smiling.
I stuck my tongue out. We were brought out. They announced points.
I was in first since neither dragon nor eggs were hurt.
Harry second because of time. Vic was third. Cedric was fourth for charm work.
Fluer was was last because she and the nest were hurt or destroyed.
The ministers came up to me.
"How did you do that?" The England minister asked.
I can understand what animals say. Besides the dragon named me one of her babies.• I said.
Everyone either looked at Victor who held my shoulder or the Bulgarian minister.
"She said she can talk and understand animals and the dragon claimed her as her nestling." Said Victor in heavy accent. They nod. I saw the twins and ran to them. They caught me in the air and squeezed me in a hug.